Michigan out of running for ROJO

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NDEagles379

Damn! Florida could get RoJo and McKnight?? Hope they get neither, but RoJo at Florida would be bad too. I hate Urban. By the way, how many freakin' scholarships do they get there at Florida?? Even with non-qualifiers, they are bringing in way too many I feel like.

Guest fighton2007
Damn! Florida could get RoJo and McKnight?? Hope they get neither,quote]

Florida has no chance of getting both.. USC, on the other hand....

Well here is what i heard what happened, UM didn't see it coming. I mean the coaching staff got blind sided. Even reporters were shock of what happened. This made JT thing look minor. They tried to see why but were told by the RJ's camp that UM was no longer in the running. They still tried to push the issue of an in home but RJ's mother told them NO!!!!. She said, "I am handling his recruitment". They're listening to a "friend" of the family. So whoever this friend is he/she has a big influence on them. Also the UM staff is mad because even when RoJo was hurt they still made him a top priority. I could care less cause it's Meatchicken, but DAMMMMM!!!. This has got to be on of the strangest recruiting year in a while. I would be weary of the RoJo camp, i mean UM was there from the start and to fall off like that. Something went down and i wouldn't be surprised if some "promises where made".

Guest fighton2007

everytime michigan loses a recruit they feel was leaning to them, they cry that someone cheated.

UF is the favorite for rojo, and OSU, MSU, and SC are still in it.. but let's not assume something illegal is happening just b/c some scout article posted by the michigan mod's is hinting that something suspicious is up.

Fighton, you seem confident on Rojo, but the Florida fans seem really confident. I would personally say Florida myself, mainly because that's where most of the smoke has been. It's a battle between the two heavy weights of recruting. WHO WILL WIN!!! lol

Guest NDEagles379

Yeah, I didn't mean McKnight to FL. He's obviously LSU or USC. Deonte Thompson should be Miami or Florida, so FL could get DT and RoJo. And USC could actually get all 3, but DT is pretty unlikely, right FightOn?

Well fighton if you read what i read you would be suspicious to. I mean all of a sudden an outsider is giving advise? come on man now the mother is taking over the recruiting. It's one thing to look out for your child but it's another to say your going hear. I mean this came out of left field for everybody. It's down to UF or USC. Something went down for UM to just fall out of favor in a blink of an eye. Even his high school coaching staff was caught off gaurd. His asst. head coach and head coach were in a lost for words. So you tell me is something strange going on? These guys are close to him and they are left in the dark like that. Just seems strange to me. But hey it could be nothing right, i mean there would never be any shady recruiting going on right fellas.

Guest fighton2007

I'm sure Rojo and his family know a lot more about what's going on w/ UM, UF, and USC than you, me, or the moderators of any scout website (I'm assuming you're getting your info from scout, b/c their article is the one that indicates something "suspicious')

However, is there something more to the rumors about Carr retiring after signing day? Maybe.. maybe not... but his contract was just redone (to make it easier for a "retirement")... and he hasnt won a bowl game or beat OSU for the past 3-4 years... last i heard, UM fans have pretty high standards for their program.

Again, this is all speculation... me and the Michigan mods on scout... all i'm trying to say is... there's waaay more stuff out there than what we know and we cant assume that illegal things are going on just b/c a favorite was eliminated.

and we also dont know the context behind the quote by rojo's asst coach.

Guest NDLawJAG

Agree with Fighton that we don't know what happened... We can all hope that something improper did happen and whichever school it was gets hammered :wink: :wink: