Welcome Brian Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patches12345

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My salute to the Rock. He fearlessly predicted we'd get a commit from another school before the signing deadline. Way to go big guy!

:D

Yes, Rockne did previously and openly call this shot. I give 'mad' propers as always to the Rock! But what I am kinda feeling is that there is one more to suprise us all...but of course this is just my feeling? 8)

Welcome to The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame Brian. May you accomplish much, and forever feel the bond of our brotherhood!

Guest weisforprez

Fantastic, this guy is a real player. Very physical, not as fast as Donald, but he'll be a fantastic complement on the inside to Toryan in the 3-4.

And FINALLY, some guys on this board have something to cheer about rather than act like the sky is falling.

GO IRISH!!!

He was born to wear the gold and blue.

Seriously, I can imagine what it was like for him to not have his dream school even offer and then get rescued at the last minute.

If it were up to me, he would have gotten an offer from day one. ND will be saved by kids like him and Golden Tate. Guys who are all ND since birth.

My salute to the Rock. He fearlessly predicted we'd get a commit from another school before the signing deadline. Way to go big guy!

:D

Thanks but that really is only impressive if I would have predicted Brian Smith.

Welcome to the family Brian. Glad to have you.

ESPN has him rated as the #4 ILB and as one of the Top 150 players in the nation!. (Free Info)

here's a linke to watch his video. he plays so much faster then his 4.7 40 time, this kid is very active and loves to attack the ball carrier. he's a lot better then i thought he was. to be perfectly honest he plays a lot faster and is more productive then lorenzo edwards is, thats what i saw when seeing both their films.

VIDEO-CLICK HERE