Ragone Ra Gone?

2lakes

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you all don't have to worry - PC didnt have an in-home visit w/ ragone

fighton -- absolutely no disrespect intended, but that was an article from today. What is your source?

This all came from the wild wild west blog. From what I have read, the people who put on that site are not the most reliable.

Some interesting reads on the USC board associated with this bit of info.

Here's one particularly ignorant one Posted by: USC1966 :

They just lost Trattou to Florida, it might happen...the players know that program is going nowhere....

And another by AlwaysbeatND:

How 'bout stealing some players from Florida to return the favor?

Another poster has a conspiracy theory about ND being responsible for the Reggie Bush fiasco. Pretty funny stuff.

Check it out: http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/archives/2007/01/fighting_the_ir.html

Guest fighton2007

report was from scott wolf, a USC beat reporter... he's known to jump the gun on a lot of info, and SC fans hate him for doing that. he's only right about 2/3 of the time

anyways, all i know is pete carroll did NOT have an in-home w/ ragone today. he's going to be in florida tomorrow, so you guys are safe w/ ragone.

Guest weisforprez
report was from scott wolf, a USC beat reporter... he's known to jump the gun on a lot of info, and SC fans hate him for doing that. he's only right about 2/3 of the time

anyways, all i know is pete carroll did NOT have an in-home w/ ragone today. he's going to be in florida tomorrow, so you guys are safe w/ ragone.

I'm not trying to start anything fight on, honestly, but are you hearing any murmurs of any recruiting fallout after Kiffin left? And is Ken Norton going to stay another year or he going too?

Guest JerseyDomer

Mike is going no where.

Trust me.

Think what you want of me for my prior part in the ruckus, but Mike is sold on ND and so is his family.

I was at his presser last May when he verbed to us.

If you could see the look in his eyes you could tell for yourself, words spoken are one thing, but the eyes tell everything

Nothing better though then a bunch of family sportin ND gear with hats signed by the big man himself. Was a beautiful sight.

Mike is going no where.

Trust me.

Think what you want of me for my prior part in the ruckus, but Mike is sold on ND and so is his family.

I was at his presser last May when he verbed to us.

If you could see the look in his eyes you could tell for yourself, words spoken are one thing, but the eyes tell everything

Nothing better though then a bunch of family sportin ND gear with hats signed by the big man himself. Was a beautiful sight.

Hey Jersey thanks for the update on Ragone.I'm going with what you say man.I think its alot of rumors being started on the net from flamers now to get all the ND fans upset.IMO

ha ha, thanks Fighton, I'd heard the same thing from other Trojans, seems to be a lot of contempt for the guy for some false reports in the past.

I don't want to say it is 100% impossible, but I seriously doubt Mike would go anywhere else. Weis has built a very good relationship with Mike and his family, and I do not think Mike would do that to Charlie or ND. Just look at how Charlie handled the knee injury...that should say enough.

Guest fighton2007

Kiffin leaving didn't impact recruiting at all - the only person who would affect that would be Carroll leaving. Norton is a rising star and hopefully SC can keep him there for another 2-3 years, but that is doubtful.

SC will finish VERY strong for this recruiting class.. bank on it.

I dont want to spill any beans, BUT i will spill some - a lot of tigers will be disappointed on NSD. Tomorrow will be a good day also!

Guest NDEagles379
Kiffin leaving didn't impact recruiting at all - the only person who would affect that would be Carroll leaving. Norton is a rising star and hopefully SC can keep him there for another 2-3 years, but that is doubtful.

SC will finish VERY strong for this recruiting class.. bank on it.

I dont want to spill any beans, BUT i will spill some - a lot of tigers will be disappointed on NSD. Tomorrow will be a good day also!

Fighton- are you referring to Joe McKnight or who? I assume you mean LSU. By the way, I think USC loses out on a few guys here at the end. They will get a couple more (Warren for example), but not all. I sure hope McKnight stays home though.

Guest fighton2007

just got some more news... let's just say

SC will finish this classs VERY VERY strongly... that is all. you will see.

i am not flaming