Barry Gallup slogans

Guest gallup21

Guest gallup21

I was wondering if anyone had a slogan i could put on the front of a t shirt? I love thinking up designs of t shirts, and i was just wondering if anyone had an idea. I want to use a play of words with "Gallup" like Gallup galluping into the endzone. and then on the back id put #21 and GALLUP in big letters. Thanks for your help.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Do I get an A for creativity or plagerism at least? :lol:

A fiery player with the speed of light,

a cloud of dust and a hearty "Go Irish!"

Barry Gallups on again!

Return with us now to those

Thrilling Notre Dame Days of Yesteryear!"

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/YesterdaysNews42/cmlr61.jpg

[/img]

Guest gallup21

those were all good....i like jedis the best, the other two were good but i thought that was great. Can't wait to see him play some! Trust me, you guys will be surprised

Guest gallup21

i didnt think this was a new thread worthy since theres this one, but im talking to Barry right now on IM...he got the highest GPA on the team..3.75

I was wondering if anyone had a slogan i could put on the front of a t shirt? I love thinking up designs of t shirts, and i was just wondering if anyone had an idea. I want to use a play of words with "Gallup" like Gallup galluping into the endzone. and then on the back id put #21 and GALLUP in big letters. Thanks for your help.

"THE GALLUPING GHOST OF THE EAST COAST"....on the front

Gallup

"New England's Finest"

....on the back

Preston Jackson...though not the biggest, nor the most talented by any stretch of the imagination...but one of the few guys during the Ty years that played with heart and energy when he was out there...A guy I cursed, loved, and looked forward to seeing play on those dreadful Saturdays under T Dub.

Yea, and he had gold tipped dreds which I thought were pretty cool and innovative, and walked around ND like he owned the world.

Preston Jackson...though not the biggest, nor the most talented by any stretch of the imagination...but one of the few guys during the Ty years that played with heart and energy when he was out there...A guy I cursed, loved, and looked forward to seeing play on those dreadful Saturdays under T Dub.

Yea, and he had gold tipped dreds which I thought were pretty cool and innovative, and walked around ND like he owned the world.

PJack,

You hit the nail on the head here. If you say anything about Preston it should be that he came 100% all the time. I loved that about him. Brandon Hoyte was another one of those guys.

Guest irishrick

hi gallup. don't mean to rain on your thoughts, i think that barry has an excellent chance to get some playing time this year, i would prefer that he accomplish something on the field FIRST . I THINK THAT THE FACT YOUR LOBBYING FOR HIM MIGHT BE A MISTAKE. I am sure that we got enough talent in the coaches to know if barry can do the job, i have watched him in practice, he has a lot of talent, i think that he will be Avery accomplished player in another year, he needs playing time for sure, he appears to be a very tough player. i hope he can contribute and do so this year, but i for one would let him do it on his own. no disrespect towards you . he is your favorite player and one that ive had my eye on. so you carry on nick, this is just my opinion . go irish 8) :)

Guest gallup21

Rick, i was just going to make a t shirt because hes my favorite player in ND history for me, whether he plays 5 minutes or starts 4 years, he'll be my favorite.

Guest irishrick

ok great, nick he is your favorite ,you stay with him , i just wish he could carry the ball some as i see a very talented runner. plus he is from NE. go irish :)

PJack,

You hit the nail on the head here. If you say anything about Preston it should be that he came 100% all the time. I loved that about him. Brandon Hoyte was another one of those guys.

Sorry I'm not on topic Gallup, but I really loved Rocky Boiman because he gave 110% every play. He never seemed to get much attention from the media, but he jumped out of my television screen because of the effort he gave. Now he plays on my hometown NFL team...sweet.