Gilchrist

Guest chrislw35

Guest chrislw35

Guys I have been hearing alot of rumors about CW trying to get Gilchrist to ND. I just found this article. It is from the 14th of this month. After reading this i find it very hard to believe he breaks his commitment. I wish we could of got him earlier. Sorry if this is already posted but i didnt see anything.

http://clemson.scout.com/2/609520.html

i hope corwin can work a little magic with the recruits in the next 2 weeks

Talk about turning a whole legion of fans. If he even convinces one guy on D to come, he might just well be annointed.

I'll save my praise until I see how our D is next year. It could be very intrigueing actually.

Guest cbrostrom325

sign me up coach i am ready to play for this guy! he looks tough and like he wants to win fast!!! did u see the video of his PC on rivals? its free!

I think we will make Gilchrist think twice about his Clemson commitment after this visit....does anyone know if Clemson is deep at CB, or does MG have a good shot at seeing time this year.

<<<<<<<<<<<This guy will help us land another D commit before NSD

Its all good fellas. This Defensive Co-ordinator is hungry to say the least. He has much to prove...and I for one feel that he will do so. And of course that should equal a 'turn around' season for us defensively.

Without meaning to infringe...'If he builds it...they will come' It being the defense...they being they quality recruits!

Guest cbrostrom325

yea he does look nasty, i just hope he can bring that nasty attitude to our defense!!! but you have to admit he missed one big tackle in his career! on that reggie brooks run! lol! :lol:

cbros -

Speaking of avatars, your Urlacher one is great. I was at that game. It also took me a little while to figure out what a (non-defaced or photoshopped) picture of a wolverine was doing on the DD.

Guest cbrostrom325

yea! urlacher is great! i hope they come through and give him the rock in the game like they did with the fridge!!! r u goin to the super bowl grover?

Still trying to figure out if I am making the Super Bowl trip.

My brother is a season ticket holder, so he got playoff tix but not Superbowl.

He has a ticket through his company, but it is a corporate thing. I may have to go the scalper route if I make the trip. The tough part has been finding somewhere to stay.