Chan Gailey to Dolphins=recruiting break?

Guest irish_at_birth

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, but I thought I read somewhere that Gailey was hired as the Dolphins new defensive coordinator.....that can't be the case if they don't even have a head coach yet I would think.

also, this isn't an NFL board, but wasn't Cam Cameron a tightend in the NFL in the 90s? My mind is telling me that there was a TE on the Saints and maybe Chargers that had the same name as the Chargers offensive coordinator. I looked up his bio and this Cam (being interviewed by Miami) is much older and has been an assistant since the 80s. Weird.

OK, I figured it out. The "Cam Cameron" player I was thinking of on the Saints was actually Cameron Cleeland, and he was infact a TE.

As for Gailey, I know that he is Georgia Tech's head coach, I meant that he would be the DC of the Dolphins instead of HC, which is obvious not the case.

Guest scooper
cedric everson would be nice to give a visit to

Iowa would most likely be Everson's backup plan if he decided to decommit from GT.

Believe it or not, he is visiting Cincinnati this weekend, along with OSU commit Eugene Clifford.

Guest shark83
Believe it or not, he is visiting Cincinnati this weekend, along with OSU commit Eugene Clifford.

Interesting scoop.

Seriously scoop, don't be such a stranger around here lol.

Guest scooper

Interesting scoop.

Seriously scoop, don't be such a stranger around here lol.

I'm not. I read the board every day. I just have little to add.

Cam cameron was the head coach at IU (Indiana) for several years and I do not think he did a very good job. The team did not improve at all during his tenure and he did not recruit very well. That isn't necessary as a coach in the NFL though.

Guest cbrostrom325

idk, i was lookin at kyle jackson and he doesnt really stand out for me! his numbers just dont impress me so it isnt really that big of a loss! the only plus is, is that he is a decent LB!