Guest DomerHomer

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shark83

Yea, thats one nice video. Looks like Rivals already has their number one player in '08.

I wish someone would make some ND videos w/ rap in the background like that one.

i dont' see anyone being better than this kid. his hands and body control are absolutely amazing. not to mention the way he uses the field and his blockers. great vision. this kid is a baller. georgia landed a great one.
The recruiting experts would agree with you, for some time now he's been considered the #1 prospect in the nation for '08. IMO AJ Green and Will Hill are the 2 best prospects by far. THey both could be dominate WR's or DB's in college.

Very impressive!!! Now Georgia just needs to find a QB.

That catch AJ made over the middle where he leaped over the defender while catching the ball was one of the most insane plays I have ever seen at any level. WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!

For those who haven't seen that play it occurs at about or around the 2 minute mark.

Guest Bluesig
Very impressive!!! Now Georgia just needs to find a QB.

Stafford started as a freshman and had a rather up and down season but showed he has a lot of talent. By the time Green gets there he will be a junior with a lot of starting experience. I think UGA is going to be ok at QB.

Green is rather impressive, when I still lived in SC people were talking about him being one of the best ever from the state, with SC having produced its fair amount of pro players it is an indication of how well thought of Green is to many of the observers there.

Stafford, King, and now A.J. Green....

UGA is going to be a fun team to watch over the next few years.

The SEC in general is going to be sick for the next several years. I would hate to be a team in the SEC that working on rebuilding. There doesn't appear to be any room for that....

Guest seniorle

I agree with IrishGuy

Florida is stacked. Tenessee really loaded up their defense this year (5 stars at corner, DE, and LB), LSU is really loaded, and GA is on the rise. I think we won't see an undefeated team from the SEC for a long time.

And I agree about Green, his video is unreal. the one handed catch on the bomb in the middle of the field was sick

Guest Georgia Irish

Yep I see in the comments some idiot from Atlanta named RockCity even took a shot at me. Well if he is truly from Atlanta I told him where he could meet me. I think the odds are if he gets one look at me I bet he wont confront. But I will be there in front of Thousands jamming with the frisbees with Rocket and Gipper

Guest TeamUlovetohate

After watching that video, there's no doubt that AJ Green is the best WR in the class of 2008 imo. I was going to say Melvin Ray, 6'3 beast out of Florida, but this video seals the deal for me. Very impressive.