Dont bring Wright and Peters here now...

Guest Hejduk23

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jason peters was just up to visit nebraska not to long ago and when he came it was the coldest it's been for quit some time. after his visit he said that he really liked nebraska, so weather is not always an issue.

i always find it a little funny when these so called big tuff football players talk about how cold it is.

Yeah...it's been mild here in SB all year until the last week. The weather guessers are saying that it's here to stay, at least for the next 5-6 weeks. Then again, it IS January. Also, they say snow every couple of days because of the relatively warm lake. I just saw on the news tonight that they are expecting lows in the -5 range and highes in the single digits by the end of January. WELCOME TO SB JIMMY, ARMONDO ET AL!!

PS- Heat is free in the dorms. Snow removal is provided at no additional cost.

Guest IrishFanSD

-13 when i went to work yesterday morning, 8 inches of new snow where I'm at. Playing football in high school in the snow was actually fun. I can still see the department of correction guys in their orange suits out shoveling the lines between plays...ahh, those were the days.

Guest IrishFanSD

Thanks Scotty, not sure what is going on. This is just typical weather for South Dakota, Malibu on the other hand, i have no idea cuz i've never been there.