Anyone else wonder if Brown really is visiting Donald?

Guest Hejduk23

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CanadianIrishFan

Did I miss something?

Is there a story out there that our not yet officially hire defensive coordinator has a visit scheduled with Chris Donald?

Guest Georgia Irish

I am not wondering :wink: Watch out Tennessee here comes Coach Brown to your state and yep ND is going to try to Steal Donald Back from UT!!! and keep an eye out for Lorenzo Edwards also.

This aggressive talk is inspiring to say the least, but...do we risk going back in an attempt to sway a player from a commit elsewhere, and lose out on players that may be available today...to commit to us...now?

My question to you is simply this..."where should our emphasis really be?"

Our emphasis should be on quality rather than quantity, in my opinion. If the players that we can "get now" aren't of the skill level that we need, we should focus on those that are. I think Weis spent the last recruiting cycle on taking as many as we could get to fill depth - I think we're two-deep in most positions with the recruits we have gotten so far, but now we're looking to get the ones that can really make a difference.

If I had to choose between Edwards and Donald, I'd take Edwards in a heartbeat. He was the second-best linebacker on the field at the AAA game.

If I were the new ND DC, I'd be making a trip to Florida instead of Tensessee.

Guest CanadianIrishFan

I know ND just hired a new defensive coordinator but does anyone have any information that suggests we might get Edwards or Donalds to decommit.

Georgia Irish - you mentioned someone might be on the plane with Brown to see Donald or Edwards. Can you give me any clues as to who that might be?

Guest CanadianIrishFan

I know, he seems to be implying that another coach will be added to the staff. One that we don't know about. I was wondering if he could shed some light on that.

Guest SirJohn

Welcome IrishFanND Busy day if we missed anyone joining apologogies.

Guys i'm hearing some really neat shifts, and all i get is coaches satisfied.

Guest SirJohn

Explain is I am hearing all are getting what they wnat. Smooth changes normally would never ever happen.. Hold on till saturday. I think it's all good main mediaight tear a new a** hole but that's them.