Big commitment for the Irish

Irish_WIN

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definitely another good pick up, for CW and the staff. The more big bodies to protect our QB's, the better. Although, he may be another project recruit, similar to Chris Stewart last year. Charlie will get him in, hook him up with a nutritionist and get that weight down, then ship him over to Mendoza to beef him up with solid muscle. Our O-line will definitely be a "BIG" factor in our future success, which we will have !!!!!

Wow that is awesome news.maybe these kids should go with the first gut feelin.Ya Chris =Stewart end up loosing over 40 lbs last year.Hecame in tipping the scale over380.AT the AA game they were talking about Little really weighing around 370.

Welcome aboard Chriss Little I think you have a Weis Decision. :lol: [/b]

Guest irish_at_birth

They did just get a 3* defensive tackle, his name is Emeka Nwanko, who with the addition of Little will now play DT. Welcome Chris!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm excited. I agree with many of you who feel that Little didn't look so great in the AAA game, but the fact is there's two kinds of prospects. The ones who are NCAA ready, and the ones who have all the right talent but need some coaching. We're always asking how teams like Boise State have better defenses then us - well I think the answer to that question is they get guys who have the tools, but just need to learn how to use them.

They were talking about Little on Power Hour and apparently, this guy plays downright nasty. When you think about it, that's something we've really been missing from our O-line. The comparison that got me excited was Jeff Faine. So, even if he doesn't become an elite Lineman, at the very least it's a nice injection of attitude for our O-line.