What Happened to Irish Envy?

Guest sweeney6083

Guest sweeney6083

Listen I have finally given up onthat site after 6 months of hanging out there daily. Does anyone know what happened to SVO I am hearing alot of things and one of which he and Jigga were hustlers.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweeney6083

thanks everybody I am excited to get into this site it seems well run and full of energy. Thanks agian I will take your word on Svo and company.

Guest jiggafini19
Listen I have finally given up onthat site after 6 months of hanging out there daily. Does anyone know what happened to SVO I am hearing alot of things and one of which he and Jigga were hustlers.

This is the best one I've seen yet.

Tell me, where did this one come from?

Our boy mirertobrooks went off the deep end last night and saw your avatar on bigtentalk.com and assumed everything was a ploy. We tried to explain your family's (unfortunate) bi-polar nature, but he was having none of it.

Guest jiggafini19
Our boy mirertobrooks went off the deep end last night and saw your avatar on bigtentalk.com and assumed everything was a ploy. We tried to explain your family's (unfortunate) bi-polar nature, but he was having none of it.

I saw that, and the only reason I did was because someone alerted me to it. I go out there to check my PMs...that's it.

Svoboda and I were never partners. I simply enjoy his boards and suppored him.

this has gotten far beyond out of control. Rather stalkish if you ask me. In a twisted way, I am flattered over the attention. :D

I know you are (flattered that is) :lol:

It's pretty depressing. I try to keep the stalking to a minimum with the "Just take my word for it" posts, but people seem to think Svo owes them an explenation or something.

Try tell that to them. They should be happy they were saved from Rivals and Scout, even if only for a little while. That's enough to be grateful for right there.

Guest jiggafini19

I would be better off trying to tell it to my half eaten sandwich on my desk right now. Some of these guys are total idiots.

The whole thing is a joke.

One thing is for sure, I'm never giving Scout.com a dime ever again.

Guest sweeney6083

Jigga listen man I am not Calling you anything but since people have abandonded the site and people don't know why. Plus there are some f uped ideas I thought I would come over here and ask questions instead of pointing the finger. I am sorry if you feel like your name got tarnished that was was not my intentionit was just to research and find out the truth since know one will talk aboout it. Listen I liked your posts and have no personal problem with you. So agian sorry about the mix up. have a good day.