Dan Buckner

dangeruss

i know it's way early and with everything thats happened during this recruiting season i've learned their is no such thing as a lock. currently scouts has ND as the only team listed with high interest, im not sure if it's because ND is his only offer (according to scouts.com) or if he really likes ND over the rest right now. i do remember reading a while back that buckner said that he's always wanted to play at texas so who knows.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=423&p=8&c=1&nid=2778123

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ctsubalum

I don't understand the star system. ND has already offered and he has interst from most of the big boys, so why is he only a 1 star and not rated? Does that not really come into play until senior season? TNKS

If I remember correctly, they will release their '08 rankings June of this year.

Ya somtime around mid June.

I really think that we've got a great shot with Buckner. I don't trust anything Scout says, and I think I've read that he has a couple more offers but I could be wrong.

Both Buckner and Floyd camped at ND last summer and he said they became friends and it sounded like he had a really good time. Also, both Buckner and Floyd were hanging out and throwing with Ron Powlus while at camp. CW needs to get on this kid early because I heard that he wants to commit in the summer.

CW needs to get on this kid early because I heard that he wants to commit in the summer.

if dan buckner said he wants to commit in the summer i would be very worried he may go to texas. he said he's always wanted to play at texas and UT does an amazing job of locking up the top instate talent very early.

Guest IndyIrish

Everything I read says Floyd is a virtual lock for ND. If we can add Buckner or Kenny Tate or someone like that Clausen/Jones/Frazer will have a field day distributing the ball.

Guest shark83
"virtual lock?" no such thing!!!!!!!!

Floyd's goes to Cretin-Durham in Minnesota.

Cretin-Durham H. S.=Same school that produced Raeshon Powers-Neal, Ryan Harris, Marcus Freeman and Matt Carufel, thus creating a "pipeline" to ND.

We aren't dealing with Illinois recruiters having connections to his area, like we had w/ a certain prospect, whose name will never be uttered on DD ever again.

IMO, this kid is a lock.