Hey Troy Smith

Guest Pete

that little run around might work against PSU, but it doesn't against Florida. I love how his signature play for the heisman already not work tonight.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like what the announcer said about OSU's defense, that they are thinking instead of reacting. Cloudy head makes for slow feet, sounds like ND's d for the last two years

ya know, i said all year that brady was the better qb cuz he had to COME FROM BEHIND in the clutch and smith never did. and so, we'll see now who the better qb is, won't we?

btw, this is why bowl games are BOWLSHIT! :D

this is NO way to determine who the best team is. a 41-day gap between games? reee-dick-u-lous...

this is NO way to determine who the best team is. a 41-day gap between games? reee-dick-u-lous...

i think they said in the pregame that for OSU its been 51 days. whatever the number is its the longest ever from when a team played their last game until the championship game.

id be all for adding say 2 or 3 games onto the season and taking it closer towards mid December, which could even serve to better seperate the top tier teams.

i think they said in the pregame that for OSU its been 51 days. whatever the number is its the longest ever from when a team played their last game until the championship game.

id be all for adding say 2 or 3 games onto the season and taking it closer towards mid December, which could even serve to better seperate the top tier teams.

so what you're saying is we should have a playoff??? now theres a novel idea...............