Do we care who wins the game tonight?

Guest AlumniHall99

Guest AlumniHall99

It is so dang hard for me to root for ANY Florida school, and Ohio State just pisses me off to no end.

Somebody help me out here, please! Do they get tornadoes in AZ?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Irish4life

We lose either way

If florida wins...urban meyer gets the trophy

If Ohio St wins, eww troy smith and jim tressel, plus they beat us last year

so ya we cant go either way. I mean im not going to watch most of it anyway.

i want Florida win i guess. that way Boise St will be the only undefeated team.

i want to see the Florida defence just beat the crap out of Troy Smith. i also wouldnt mind alot of mistakes by Florida, maybe say an ugly win by Florida in an ugly game :?

anyone see the highlights a few minutes ago during the pregame show where they were showing clips of previous championship games? where they showed the highlight of the Rocket Raghib Ismail returning the ball all the way for aTD, only to be called back on a penalty :cry: i remember watching that game and as hes going to score being so excited, and then almost dropping to the floor after hearing there was a penalty :cry:

the kickoff for a TD should not have counted, the one Florida player was held. the OSU player grabbed the back of his jersey around what the 50 yard line and held him back from going after Ginn.. but whatever, i dont really care, im just saying.

i guess i dont really care who wins, but i want to see Smith on his ass alot! and for him to have a bad game.

EDIT- yeah Smith goes down! :D

Guest SirJohn

I saw that too special not one of the 'talking heads' caught it nor did officials. i can't say the florida run was a TD his knee was down.. Sloppy officiating

i havnt followed Florida football this season, but alot of times they get down towards the goal line and Tebow comes in alot right? doesnt that seem a little unfair to Leak? that Leak can march the team down the field and then another QB comes into the game. if i was Leak id be a little upset, but then again maybe thats what is best for the team.

Florida scores again.

I doubt if Leak is bothered by coming out too much. He still gets most of the snaps and gets to do a few more things offensively in a fun offense. I doubt if his NFL stock is hurt either. I will bet though that he really hates the media and the fans screaming for Tebow to get most of the snaps after he has put four very good years in for FL.