2007 Wide Receivers

Rockne3d

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joresendez

i agree with that and expect to see a bunch of two tight end sets at the beginning of the year as the new receivers continue to learn the system

Guest NDLawJAG

The east QBs sucked (not to mention the OL play) so it is hard to say how good they really are. The only guy to get a significant number of passes was the TE and he dropped them all.

I have to agree with you Rock on Hord and Grimes, but I think Richard Jackson beat Parris out for #3. He is only 1 inch shorter according to the ND roster.

I was very impressed with the recruiting videos on Parris when ND was recruiting him.

I have to agree with you Rock on Hord and Grimes, but I think Richard Jackson beat Parris out for #3. He is only 1 inch shorter according to the ND roster.

I was very impressed with the recruiting videos on Parris when ND was recruiting him.

Plus Rock he has to have some soft hands to catch all those TD catches his senior year before he went down with that hip injury.He has also had some playing time this year on mop up duty and caught 1 or 2 passes this year.I believe that he willbe one of the rotation starters next year.

What about George West? I am not sure at his height he will be as effective...but I do not ever want to rule anyone out because of size? I see David Grimes not only in the mix...but am hoping to see leadership qualities from him. Robby Parris, Richard Jackson and Darrin Bragg should compete hard for the spots. And I honestly feel that Duval Kamara has the tools to play as a freshman.

Sorry, I did not mean to forget Hord...

well, I'm going to go with....

Grimes, Kamara, Parris or Jackson

I haven't seen enough of the last two to determine who would start, I would imagine its going to be whoever the better blocker is because we will prolly rely heavily on the run, especially early in the season. I too feel Kamara, more than Little coming in, will be ready to play. They say this kid is Dwayne Jarrett clone, and altho I'm not expecting similar stats as a freshman from him, I expect he'll be a great player for us.

Guest gallup21

guys... no offense but i hope every single one of you are wrong :D

my predictions

Grimes

Gallup Jr

Parris

West

Tate (i know this is really suprising....but i have that "feeling"

i agree with that and expect to see a bunch of two tight end sets at the beginning of the year as the new receivers continue to learn the system

I expect 2 TE sets all year, especially with a new QB running the system

id go with Grimes at 1.

i think Kamara will get into the top as the season goes on, but not sure he starts out in the top 3 to start the season.

who else is behind Grimes to start the season, i have no idea. im not going to guess because i would only be basically just throwing out a couple names.

I expect 2 TE sets all year, especially with a new QB running the system

Good point. It is a position of strength. And, it will help a young OL and young QB.