Ken Norton

Guest irish_at_birth

Guest irish_at_birth

"Theres a rumor that Ken Norton will be the new Irish DC. Is there anything to this? He's a hell of a recruiter, would be a great addition to your staff, if only to get him away from USC if nothing else."

Found this on another free board, from an LSU fan, any info, comments or opinions on this?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CanadianIrishFan

As far as I know a bunch of people on the national Rivals board are making that crap up to antagonize ND fans.

I don't think there is any truth to it, but it does sound like Minter is gone. There is a lot of smoke about that.

Word is former DB Preston Jackson is going to make a return and take over the reigns of defensive coordinator...

He has spent the last couple years prepping for the job by coaching down at Hillsborough High in Tampa, Fla.

His first two initiatives are to get guys to wear gold tipped dreds and start playing with heart and courage regardless of their talent level...

Word is former DB Preston Jackson is going to make a return and take over the reigns of defensive coordinator...

He has spent the last couple years prepping for the job by coaching down at Hillsborough High in Tampa, Fla.

His first two initiatives are to get guys to wear gold tipped dreds and start playing with heart and courage regardless of their talent level...

HUH?

This thread is kind of funny. In another thread, I facetiously opined that we should hire the USC Linebacker's Coach as our DC and he might bring a couple of his pupils with him.

USC's Linebackers Coach: Ken Norton Jr.

Coincidence, I think not. Obviously, there are spies among us.