The Official, Neverending, Fire Rick Minter Thread

NDFan3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kramer116

I mentioned this in the official thread on the AAA game, but on two TD plays and the long pass play that led to the TD before the half, Minter did not even bother to call a play!

This is fact and I cannot stress this enough! I cannot reveal the D players who told me this but come on!

He also lost out on his only recruits, what an asshole!

FIRE MINTER

Guest Georgia Irish

Fire him or is he allready a goner except the paper work, hey wait maybe ND is planning on doing this the right way and he is stepping/retiring away.

Fire him or is he allready a goner except the paper work, hey wait maybe ND is planning on doing this the right way and he is stepping/retiring away.

Maybe GI you might have something there.Maybe The firing of Minter is already happening and maybe some of these players found out.But,Cw will hear the RUMBLE FROM THE ND NATION NOW THAT WE LOST OUR ON SOME TOP RECRUITS.If you hear anything let us all know.

As long as we're keeping our DL coach we've got nothing to lose. Can his ass on Monday and make a hire by the end of the week. I am supremely disappointed....I love the way this class began, but we finished pathetically.

Guest weisforprez

Man I really wish Romeo Crennel would have lost his last 8 games so CW could have offered him the job.

Well on the bright side Trattou, Neal, Gray and H. Smith are studs, and Malcolm Smith is still out there.

Guest AtlantaIrish

That Sugar Bowl blowout really F-ed us for the future. The recruits who once seemed like a good bet didn't want a part of it, you know that they heard something to the effect that Minter is gone after this year.

Minter just joined a select group with Davie and Willingham--guys that I hope never coach a game for the Blue and Gold again.

Man I really wish Romeo Crennel would have lost his last 8 games so CW could have offered him the job.

Well on the bright side Trattou, Neal, Gray and H. Smith are studs, and Malcolm Smith is still out there.

Is he still available...would he come if asked? I do not the history between Romeo and Caoch Weis.