Donald a Vol

Guest Irish4Ever

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA...I find it hard to believe that we didn't have any of these guys before the bowl game....it had to be b/c of our poor performance. CW IF MINTER ISN'T OUT OF HERE BY THE END OF THE WEEK THAN YOU ARE AS FUCKING STUPID AS HE IS. Sorry for the profanity, but I think you all understand where I'm coming from.

Guest Irish4Ever

I too don't second the language...but the sentiment I am starting to share.

I was willing to give Minter some time with better athletes on the defensive side of the ball but he is starting to prove he may not be a very strong recruiter and that the defensive problems we had all 06 and in the Sugar Bowl may be costing us premier defensive recruits. Given these issues...it might be time to send him packing.

It's still a pretty good class though! Go Irish!

HAHAHAHAHA...I find it hard to believe that we didn't have any of these guys before the bowl game....it had to be b/c of our poor performance. CW IF MINTER ISN'T OUT OF HERE BY THE END OF THE WEEK THAN YOU ARE AS FUCKING STUPID AS HE IS. Sorry for the profanity, but I think you all understand where I'm coming from.

with all due respect, i do NOT think that the sugar bowl performance would impact defensive players negatively in recruiting. i just don't. hell, if anything, i would think that it proved that a newcomer could come in and play right away at ND.

now, i am no minter fan and agree he probably have to go...

Minter is an asshole! That son of a bitch needs to go hide somewhere! Weis do yourself a favor and seperate yourself from this fuckin loser as soon as possible!

So, sooooo true. Rock I'm not mad at you, you can't predict this shit with 100%...even if you thought you could, we all knew that there was some margin for error. Oh well. I think Donald just went from #1 recruit in ND nation, to the most hated....he has for me anyway.

1. We need to fire Minter, and quickly hire a good replacement

2. We need Blackwell

3. We need to get Malcolm Smith

That bowl game hurt us more then we think. All isn't lost be happy with what we've got but MAN what could've been. When you see the defense play like trash on national T.V. against top tier comp, then it will change your mind something needs to be done with the defense period. Until we play good with what we got and if we do lose, lose by 1 not 30. Cause to recruits who wants to get blown out on national t.v. everytime you play a top tier team.

Rick Minter. Seems like he can't coach or recruit??? Doesn't matter if that's perception or reality if guys like Donald, M. Wilson, Edwards, etc don't have confidence that ND will develop them as players. I hope Charlie has a plan in place to fix that problem!

Off to get some Pepto cause I am sick!

Guest weisforprez
That really hurts...Come on down Malcolm Smith. Need him more then ever. I can't believe out of all of the players we were in on today, only one committed to ND. That stings a lil. Let's go ND.

Yeah but that looks like a ridiculous longshot. Seriously I thought that Minter would redeem himself with just one elite LB prospect...so much for that.

Fire him.