Donald's announcement

Rockne3d

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heard this from a friend. not the best source but not someone who'd lie for no reason....

"NBC received two lists for commits at the Army game. The original list (early in the week) had all three of Donald, Martin, and Edwards going to ND.

The second list (post-Sugar Bowl) had all three going elsewhere."

take it for what its worth. i hope he's wrong.

heard this from a friend. not the best source but not someone who'd lie for no reason....

"NBC received two lists for commits at the Army game. The original list (early in the week) had all three of Donald, Martin, and Edwards going to ND.

The second list (post-Sugar Bowl) had all three going elsewhere."

take it for what its worth. i hope he's wrong.

ouch

Guest marv81s
I SEVERELY doubt that all 3 of these guys would change their mind because we got beat by LSU. And if they did then obviously they weren't worth anything then....but like I said, that isn't gonna happen.

maybe not because we lost, but because of the rumors of minter being gone. minter was the guy recruiting donald and martin.

Martin is a Vol, thats over and done with and I hope this wrong but all indications are that Donald will also be a Vol. I hate to say it but it might very well be Romine and no one else, the only other hope is Edwards and IMO if anybody was influenced by the LSU lose it would be Edwards I'm told and with that and with Florida coming on hard of late could have him going from an ND lean to a UF commit.

My guess however is that ND does get Romine and Edwards.

i agree. i dont think the recruits will give their final choice to NBC, but instead their narrowed down choices so that NBC can arrange to have the hats on the table. if someone has say 4 or 5 teams they might want to narrow it down to only 3, and those are the schools the recruits would have to notify NBC about.. yes?

I could see NBC asking for the choices so that they could scatter them about (so it's not some team three times in a row). But I could see the kids telling NBC that they'd have to wait.

Martin to Tenn -- Tenn just might end up with the second best class (behind USC).