Clausen's height?

Guest ctsubalum

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have met Clausen and I would say 6'2" or 6'3". I KNOW he is taller than 6 feet.

Now let's not start sounding like some of these other sites and be overly critical of positives with our program. I don't care how tall Jimmy Clausen is, we just landed the #1 recruit in the nation and the top rated QB in years. Frickin' enjoy it.

Agreed Rockne! I also have a picture of Jimmy Clausen standing next to Marc Tyler and Tyler is listed at 6'0. Clausen is easily three inches taller than Tyler! I cant wait to get this kid on campus! Its like getting the gift on Christmas morning you just could'nt stop thinking about on Christmas eve! Santa Clausen has arrived!

I have met Clausen and I would say 6'2" or 6'3". I KNOW he is taller than 6 feet.

Now let's not start sounding like some of these other sites and be overly critical of positives with our program. I don't care how tall Jimmy Clausen is, we just landed the #1 recruit in the nation and the top rated QB in years. Frickin' enjoy it.

Amen. If height (or age) were a factor, at least one of these geniuses at the recruiting sites would have noticed.

Guest gallup21

rock...if youve met him i believe you over me. Im just basing off what he looked like from where i was. And i dont care if hes jamarcus russell or 5"5 125....as long as he can throw and win thats all i care.....heres to the best QB in '07, not the fan favorite....but the best in Charlie's eyes

Guest ctsubalum

Wait a flippin minute Rockne, no need to start attacking me here. I merely asked what the deal was because the video I saw seemed to say his listed height wasn't as accurate as possible. That's it.

I'm totally psyched to have the kid. No need to be so sensitive.

Wait a flippin minute Rockne, no need to start attacking me here. I merely asked what the deal was because the video I saw seemed to say his listed height wasn't as accurate as possible. That's it.

not trying to attack you ct. sorry for coming across like that if I did.

Just FYI: I think you're asking a valid question -- will his height be an issue at the next level?

But the fact that the experts have him as the number one recruit in the country and the best QB coming out of Cali in years means that the answer is a resounding "no." One would think that they would have looked closely at something so... quantitative. Now other things certainly could come into play -- his speed, his maturity, injuries, his development, personal matters...