Lorenzo Edwards News

Guest SunshineState

Guest SunshineState

I have no true inside contacts with him, but I have been hearing he is a Gator. I am not claiming this like I did with Allen and Ian Williams to a certain extent. However I trust the people/coaches I talk with down there. They say Edwards to Florida. Again, I am just passing along information I have heard. I am not saying it will happen.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be an unexpected blow to our defense for sure. With all of the positive pro ND stuff that we've been hearing about him lately, it would be a surprise if he wasn't going to be Irish. Thanks for the info. Sunshine, but hopefully your guys are wrong on this one.

We're not gonna lose out on Edwards. I have no inside info, but if he stays true to what he is saying about academics being his main priority, and football being his backup plan, then I thnk he will choose ND. He's talked highly about being in Rome a couple different times, plus he said he promised his mom he would stay in school for 4 years. And everyone here knows ND's graduation rate ranks amongst the best in the nation. It just doesnt add up to him going to UF.

Guest weisforprez
http://usarmy.scout.com/2/606161.html

This article was posted in another thread. The bottom says that both sides think he's going to there school. So, it's really not surprising to see rumors that he is going to be a gator.

We will see

That's an excellent point. I think both Donald and Edwards are pretty tight lipped about things.

Edwards sure has been getting alot of attention at the AA game. Combined listing today shows him within the top 30 players at the camp and described as having unreal athletic ability.

Martin currently is listed as #5 overall. I sure hope we get him as well. Saturday is definitely a more important daay than last night for the future of Irish football.

It is increasingly obvious that we do not have the talent level to hang with the top schools. one good year of recruiting out of four does not allow you to stick with USC who has had top three classes every year for the last five I believe.

Hopefully Saturday cements us as having our first top 3 class in awhile.

Guest shark83

Chill fellas, it's Farrell saying these things.

U know, the same guy that said Oglesby was going to pair up with Sam Young to create a nast OT duo and the same guy that called Armando Allen a Florida lock before the EE problem.