THE OFFICIAL ND VS. LSU GAMEDAY THREAD

GoIrish24

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Man I am so pumped! I was at Walgreen's just a while ago and came across another ND fan with all of his ND stuff on. I was like, "We're gonna win tonight!" Let's finish this season on a very high note and get some extra commitments because of it! :D :D :D :p

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gallup21

guys...i know many don't watch ESPN anymore but my excuse was the college gameday "special"...anyways Lou just chose ND and Mark said something along the lines of "do you seriously think ND's gonna win"...i was yelling at the TV and screaming "GET HIM LOU!!" man, Lou is the greatest

GO IRISH "we ain't afraid of no pussy cats"

I was at Walgreen's

is that somewhere where the walls are green? :? :lol:

i dont think we have a walgreens here in Canada, but i know we do have a walmart :?

i like that ND is wearing the dark jersey's as if theyre the home team, eventhough the game is in LSU's backyard.

guys...i know many don't watch ESPN anymore but my excuse was the college gameday "special"...anyways Lou just chose ND and Mark said something along the lines of "do you seriously think ND's gonna win"...i was yelling at the TV and screaming "GET HIM LOU!!" man, Lou is the greatest

I saw that. mark may is an idiot!!!!!!! You could tell he hates us!! Go Irish and beat LSU, where our guys follow the rules.

Guest bhatta

GREAT CALL CHARLIE

It's the FIRST QUARTER and you already gave them field position.

TD LSU. That was just bad decision-making, Robot. You have the crowd against you and you didn't play it smart.

Guest Murph421

That was the dumbest Fu**in call I have ever seen! Did we not learn from the USC game that we can't go for it on 4th everytime!?! They get the ball at the 35 and score in two plays. Great call Charlie!