rdrdreamer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest weisforprez

This combined with the murmurs that CD and Edwards have both talked ND makes me feel really good about the state of our linebackers.

In a Scout article, Edwards was asked, if he had a #1 pick of the draft, which of the AAA would he take to school with him, and he answered.....Major Wright. Chris Donald was asked the same question and he answered.... Lorenzo Edwards.

Guys we are gonna end up with a sick LB corp in this class.

In a Scout article, Edwards was asked, if he had a #1 pick of the draft, which of the AAA would he take to school with him, and he answered.....Major Wright. Chris Donald was asked the same question and he answered.... Lorenzo Edwards.

Guys we are gonna end up with a sick LB corp in this class.

This could be a great surprise if we get them all.lol :lol:

Earlier in the year, there was some questions about Wright's coverage ability. With his size and big hit ability, i thought he could be moved to LB, but after reading about him at the AAA game practices, i hope we can land him as our safety, and Edwards and Donald as our LBs.

2008 starting LB corp:

ILB Toryan Smith

WLB Lorenzo Edwards

SLB Chris Donald

With Richardson, Nagel, Paskorz, and possibly Malcolm Smith to back them up.

Earlier in the year, there was some questions about Wright's coverage ability. With his size and big hit ability, i thought he could be moved to LB, but after reading about him at the AAA game practices, i hope we can land him as our safety, and Edwards and Donald as our LBs.

2008 starting LB corp:

ILB Toryan Smith

WLB Lorenzo Edwards

SLB Chris Donald

With Richardson, Nagel, Paskorz, and possibly Malcolm Smith to back them up.

Having Harrison Smith and Wright in the defensive backfield would be very intimidating to opposing WR's. But we're forgetting about the 3 we also got last year, Gaines Gordon and Brown. Our DB's nickel packages are gonna be sick for the next 5-6 years, lol. getting your hopes up is a good thing, especially when you read Coach Weis saying that we'll get guys that no one expects, and saying theres guys already on board that nobody knows about. I'm not sure if that was quoted correctly, but it was something like that.

I believe he said it would be his junior year in the article, because he said he could come back and have two more years to play. With his talk of being in Rome, and the things he's looking for in a school, i'm thinking he is definitely Irish, and may have been for awhile. His recruitment has been kinda low-key.

Dread- love your optimism and your lineup but Mo Richardson will not back up anybody in my opinion. He is already a bad*ss and on the cusp of being a monster-6'3" and 235 with increased speed with his training-think it was Mendoza who mentiones this. So unless he ends up in the DE mix, he will grab a spot at LB and set up shop..these are all nice problems to have!! :o

so could he possibly be around for six years. when he comes back from rome he would probbly need to redshirt just to get back into playing shape.

1st year-play as a freshmen

2nd year-play as a sophmore

3rd year-go to rome

4th year-redshirt to get back into playing shape

5th year-play as a redshirt junior

6th year-play as a redshirt senior

i know ND is a no redshirt university but they ussually let yha come back for a 5th year.