The Shark - The Wallpaper 10/3

Guest chestertonlep

Guest chestertonlep

I have lots of his shots - we know his family - so if she would like more just email me and I will send them

Guest SirJohn

Her reply is:::: pasted below. SAend me your EM or I can PM her home and work Addy.

Tell him YES!!! I would LOVE some! :D

Guest SirJohn

:D Displaced Kentucky Girl in Oklahoma soon to be transfered to Weis home Country New Jersey (McGuire). :D

Sidelights..She's been kidded about her accent. I said "By Okie speakers? You better get ready for the 'Joisey Boys'."

Guest SirJohn

:D Sorry she's not on line now. I will send your addy to her. Don't want to give out her personal or work addy here (WIDE OPEN) so you two can click. Heck send me some :D

She's lonely ND burried in Ok. Ahahahaha

Had to really struggle which games to watch in Iraq come sunday :D

Credit it to? I dunno...... she just asked me who's this Smardzia? I sent Bio, Official Pix yours.. Poor dads. Crushs miles away :D Don't say I said that she will fry me :D

Guest SirJohn

Lep if you can send any Pix of 'shark' to

SSHPluvr@aol.com

I'm sure I'll "hear" a smile from Oklahoma. :D

Thank you your a nice guy.I owe you one but of course being me can't miss a

I still pictured you as being taller and your self potrait sorta resembles a bobblehead i saw on some dashboard going to some bar I can't recall, in a car I can't remember let alone who was with me.

Memory problems game days but then "I once shot an eliphant in my Pajamas. How it got into my pajamas I'll never know." :lol:

Guest SirJohn

:D Oh Jeese lep what's your addy? I'll download a few to you of my daughter the 'lonsomer ND fan'

I just finished a post about Shark to her and she downloads some 6 pix.

Flag officers she in dress uniform 3 stripes on sleeve :D :D :D Flag etc. I don't know what the heck these are of. I note she needs a hairdo.. Work on that next visit :D She's pretty though. I posted back what is this about? She said she renlisted. so a 10 yearer, so far. :D

Just a don't forget our military and ND is more widespread then you think. :D

Guest SirJohn

thanks Ryan. He might like these?

In the pix I noticed something siler on each blue lapel and her neck scarf. So asked those were not clear what are thy. Reply was "Some sort of Air Force Thingamabobs." :roll: OK I can live with that. She's a Vet was in Iraq. I get sent a pix of her. Not Military and sitting here in Louisville Ky while she's in Iraq I know in seconds she is sitting on a captured Iraqi AA gun left when we invaded. Wearing K pot and a 'Vietnam era flack jacket" No K vest. (not being political here) Her reply was "I'm sitting on some sort of Iraqi gun thingy." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh wow. Dad failed to educate in some matters

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest chestertonlep

Will send more tomorrow of him - You must be very proud of your daughter - you sure should be

If there are other players or anything else she would like - just let us know and sure will try to get them for her GO IRISH