Top 10 HS JR.s in the Nation

Guest Georgia Irish

Guest Georgia Irish

Ten juniors to watch in 2007

Updated 12/27/2006 12:18 AM ET E-mail | Save | Print | Subscribe to stories like this

Players are listed alphabetically:

Position Name Ht. Wt. School City, state

TE Blake Ayles 6-4 230 Orange Lutheran Orange, Calif.

LB Nigel Bradham 6-2 225 Wakulla Crawfordville, Fla.

OL Michael Brewster 6-6 285 Edgewater Orlando

LB Steve Filer 6-4 220 Mount Carmel Chicago

WR Brandon Green 6-1 175 Robeson Chicago

DL-OL A.J. Harmon 6-5 300 Jefferson County Louisville, Ga.

QB-DB Will Hill 6-3 205 St. Peter's Prep Jersey City

RB Justin Johnson 6-1 205 Gilmer Gilmer, Texas

WR Julio Jones 6-3 196 Foley Foley, Ala.

RB Tre Newton 6-1 190 Southlake (Texas) Carroll Southlake, Texas

Note: Junior WR A.J. Green was a first-team All-USA selection, and WR Michael Floyd

Guest Georgia Irish

TE Blake Ayles 6-4 230 (CA) - Offered

LB Nigel Bradham 6-2 225 (FL) - Offered

LB Steve Filer 6-4 220 (IL) - Offered

RB Justin Johnson 6-1 205 (TX) - Offered

Guest Georgia Irish

I am hearing Weis and his staff are doing some sort of very good job with the JRs and even some sophs out there. Nope I have no idea who. I have heard a couple of Cretin Durham players have offers but I dont know which ones.

TE Blake Ayles 6-4 230 (CA) - Offered

LB Nigel Bradham 6-2 225 (FL) - Offered

LB Steve Filer 6-4 220 (IL) - Offered

RB Justin Johnson 6-1 205 (TX) - Offered

Will Hill also has an offer and ND is recruiting everybody on this list with the exception of Julio Jones. Bradham and A.J. Harmon aren't going to happen though.

I have heard a couple of Cretin Durham players have offers but I dont know which ones.

im not for sure but Cretin Durham may have another WR other than michael floyd. i don't know his name or what grade he is in but when i was watching floyd's video i was equally impressed with this other WR. i don't know if this is one of those players who have an offer but it might be. does anyone know any more about this.

here are some highlight clips of Cretin-Derham Hall's playoff games this year, there are some nice highlights of #80 michael floyd. one of the other players to keep an eye on is WR #14 John Nance (6'4 185lbs.) even though their are no shot of him in these highlights i saw him in a few other michael floyd videos and he looks like a good one.

GAME VIDEOS-CLICK HERE

Guest cjlawler

Does all this info come from recruiting sites? Local news articles? I am just curious...and impressed at the amount of knowledge you guys have.

I'll add this info to the spreadsheet Son of Rook sent me.

Thanks

Chris

I have heard a couple of Cretin Durham players have offers but I dont know which ones.

im not for sure but Cretin Durham may have another WR other than michael floyd.

There is another reciever there named McQuillan. fabulous kick returner.

Set the State tournament record for punt return yards as a sophmore. Same grade as floyd.

They also have a very good running QB who has been contributing on varsity since he was a freshman. now a sophmore. should start full time next year as they had a good senior who started last year

Guest kramer116

Frank Lenti, the head coach at Mount Carmel loves ND and many other kids from the school go to ND. Lenti also dislikes the Zooker and I remember tossinf Filer up at a game this year and he was loving it. The look in his eyes told me that he loves it.

He will commit to us regardless of the Zooker!

Frank Lenti, the head coach at Mount Carmel loves ND and many other kids from the school go to ND. Lenti also dislikes the Zooker and I remember tossinf Filer up at a game this year and he was loving it. The look in his eyes told me that he loves it.

Good to hear kramer. You guys do push ups with guys like Ian Williams? :shock:

glad to hear it kramer, i was gettin a little worried watching him on those video clips running up and down a field that had ILLINOIS written in the friggin end zone.....................

Don't worry jfschell, they play the state finals games in Champaign. So they'll have already been there and done a game in front of a half-full stadium.

On one of those videos, one guy I really liked on WW South was their RB Dan Dierking. He is committed to Purdue and is a legit 4.5 guy, though pretty small. Tiller will get him the ball in space and I think he will be a good back for them.

Guest TonySpilotro

Plus, I wouldn't be worried about Filer falling for the recruiting weekend swarm of chicks while being ferried around in a Rolls Royce golf cart like some others may have been :wink: