Henry Hynoski

Shakko

Guest shark83

The jury is still out on Hyno.

He played in "A", which is the smallest classification in PA, where his competition wasn't that great.

Southern Columbia's enrollment is not exactly correct because they have kids who go to the local technical school that don't count against the enrollment.

I assume he will most likely redshirt at Pitt because Pitt's running back, Conredge Collins, is a very good FB in his own right (Chose Pitt over Miami, UF, FSU, Miami, NC State) and will be a JR next year.

Guest VagasFerguson44

I love the sound of a Henry Hynoski toast in the morning. Smells like a heisman winner.

Couldn't resist being lured back to DD with that enticement.

Great to be back. Let's get this started!

Guest SirJohn

Hynoski takes the pitch out it's fumbled, picked up by a Ball State tackle, he's clothslined drops the ball it's kicked accidently back th Hyonski....He's smacked by a ball. The football tips back off a guards fingers on Hynoski's team bounces off a pair of Balls back to hynoski who stumbles in for a TD. Entire play called back for excessive demonstration when..... ESPN classic replay all year :drunk: Ball State reveals thers nothing to be envious or threatening about in the locker room.

Guest VagasFerguson44

Hynoski for president '08! Billy Dee Williams as his running mate for Vice Pres! Large tax incentives for all those who drink Colt 45! Wexford is ousted never to be heard from again!

Peace out to all my Polish soul brothers out there!