If C Little does not pick ND

Guest Georgia Irish

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AtlantaIrish

Nothing will surprise me now with 17-18 year old kids making life altering decisions.

I hope he picks the Irish, but wish him all the luck if he doesn't.

He meant if Little doesn't pick ND.

yeah i read that wrong, man 'em i an idiot. yeah just a few weeks ago it seemed that little was a lock and then he does a 180 and say's he'll likely go to FSU. if we lose little then ND could be in trouble but on the bright side we still have three OL in this class.

Little set to commit to Florida State

The winner of the Chris Little sweepstakes appears to be Florida State.

“I’m thinking FSU but I’m having trouble getting in touch with the coaches because they’re all out at the bowl game,” Little told the AJC’s Jeff Hood shortly before 4 p.m. Wednesday.

Little said he wouldn’t make an official announcement until he could reach Bobby Bowden, whose Seminoles play UCLA in today’s Emerald Bowl in San Francisco.

Little, a 6-foot-6, 340-pound offensive lineman from Twiggs County, had also considered Georgia and Notre Dame.

Why FSU?

“I know they need help on the offensive line and it’s close to home,” Little said.

Guest AtlantaIrish

The Great Bobby Bowden pulls another one from the hat.

By the way, who replaces the old fart after next season when he retires?

Can Chris Little answer that question?

Spoke with Mike Farrell today on the Rivals Radio show and asked him about CLittle he confirmed he has committed to Florida State.

He said basically Little was a nice to have for ND but a must have for FSU and given the lack of depth at OL that must have been the factor.

Still, sounds like he backed out of a silent to ND, and hopefully he wasn't one of the studs Weis was referring to in the now legendary discussion with Maisel.

Just a thought...could the 'suprise' being mentioned be someone that is nationally sought...but off our radar as far as the media goes? Could this person be someone that is not noting Notre Dame as a top five favorite, and is being considered by all experts as going anywhere but here? Now that would be a suprise...or would it? It has been mentioned several times that Coach Weis has a knack for the in-home sit down...