Merry Christmas

rdrdreamer

I would like to wish Jimmy Clausen, Taylor Dever, Gary Gray, Stephen Paskorz, Golden Tate, Aaron Nagel, Greg Little, Harrison Smith, Kerry Neal, Andrew Nuss, Mike Ragone, Armando Allen, Emeka Nwankwo, Duval Kamara, Justin Trattou and Ian Williams a wonderful Christmas for you and yours.

May you also continue to recieve for years to come, rewards from being a part of our family here at Notre Dame. I wish you all health and prosperity. Merry Christmas and God bless you all!

And finally...last but honestly never least...Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters here at Domer Domain, and your families! It will be harder for some, with passings of those close to you. But please try to celebrate them as they were in life? Thanks for all you give, and may you all find yourselfs among loved ones this and every holiday for as long as you all shall live. God bless each and everyone of you...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gallup21

Merry Christmas rdrd and all from DD...im looking forward to tomorrow morning!!!! i wish i could give something to everyone but thatd be kinda hard with this many users...oh well

merry christmas everybody, just want all to know that even though i have never even met one of you in person i consider all friends. didnt realize what i took for granted until the board went down. am thankful for each day i can log on. have a joyous and healthy new year!!!! go irish!!!!!!!

Guest gallup21

Ok....so my Christmas presents to you guys will be some Michigan jokes i found on the internet....ill only write my top 5 so you wont have to read 4 pages worth of jokes.

Q: How do you make Wolverine cookies?

A: Put them in a big bowl, and beat them for 3 hours.

Q: What do you have when you get 32 Michigan fans together?

A: A full set of teeth.

Three proffesors go to Tijuana. They had so much fun they were put in jail and, justice being what it is, were sentenced to dearth by electrocution. The first prof sits in the chair. "Any last words?" "Yes, I'm from Northwestern and I'm ready to meet my god." But nothing happens when the switch is thrown and the Prof is released because it would be cruel and unusual to attempt a second excecution. Next guy gets into the chair and announces he's from Purdue, and nothing happens when the switch is flicked. The third prof had been watching very closely. When he gets into the chair he says, "I'm from U. of Michigan and I'm an Electrical engineer. And if you just connect those two wires...

A Michigan fan and a Notre Dame fan go to the restroom and stand next to eachother at the urinal. They finish at about the same time. The Michigan fan goes to the sink to wash his hands and teh Notre Dame fan starts to walk out. The Michigan gan yells at the Notre Dame fan and says, "Hey, in Michigan they teach us to wash our hands after going to the bathroom. The Notre Dame fan replies back. "At Notre Dame they teach us not to pee on our hands."

A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom, and said "your first job will be to sweep out the store." "But I'm a graduate of the University of Michigan," the young man replied indignantly. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that," says the manager. "Here, give me the broom. I'll show you how."

Guest TonySpilotro

How great is having Christmas Eve fall on a Sunday? I was able to hit Mass at 10 am, watch the Bears eek out a win in a sloppy but exciting game, Denver Cinci is a great game at halftime, and when this ends we're going out to have a huge Italian feast at a local dynamite joint. I wish it fell on Sunday every year, Feliz Navidad lads!

Guest gallup21

guys....mom and dad suprised us this year with christmas falling on the eve of the 24th....i got 2 things (1 of which i have to pay for). guess what they are?

Guest gallup21

haha sj, an Ipod Nano and a non expenses paid trip to the Blue and Gold game with one parent. I hafta pay as much as ive saved up so far (around $550) but ill definitely do that so i can go to SB