RB: Hughes

OL: Romine, Little, Summers-Gavin

DE: Martin

DT: Blackwell, Peters

LB: Donald

CB: Williams

S: Edwards

ATH: McKnight, Smith

If I had to pick 3 that won't pick ND, I'd say McKnight, Peters and Williams.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cjlawler

Just comparing this to our list on scout.com...so offers to the following guys have been rescinded?

Ronald Johnson

Michael McNeil

Joseph Barksdale - he's a head case, right?

Major Wright

Rickey Booker

Just comparing this to our list on scout.com...so offers to the following guys have been rescinded?

Ronald Johnson

Michael McNeil

Joseph Barksdale - he's a head case, right?

Major Wright

Rickey Booker

I've heard the same other than Major Wright, I could very well be wrong but I'm sure that ND is still recruiting him.

I thought it was more like 17 offers still outstanding; I realize some may not be in the picture, but with recruiting you never really know for sure.

Austin, Marvin -DT

Blackwell, Will -DT

Donald, Chris -LB

Edwards, Lorenzo -SS

Hughes, Robert -RB

Johnson, Ronald -CB

Little, Chris -OT

Martin, Ben -DE

McKnight, Joe -ATH

Peters, Jason -DT

Romine, Matt -OT

Smith, Malcolm -ATH

Summers-Gavin, Matt -C

Thompson, Deonte -WR

Wilson, Martez -OLB

Wright, Major -S

Ziemba, Lee -OT

Broke,

I have the same gut feeling. I don't know why, but Galippo's comments about keeping his recruiting open despite committing to USC make me think maybe there is something there. This is just gut feeling, I have no inside info. That having been said, I'd take Tyler or him. I'd like to steal either of them.

gallup21, I don't disagree with you for a minute, and there are others that could be eliminated as well. But CW has made some astounding moves in opening up new territory for recruiting. Coupled with the recent flip flops, I'm looking at things more progressively and not placing any limits on his ability to promote ND.

Guest gallup21

Yago, i understand completely what you mean...if anyone can pull of the impossible its CW. But Lee told me personally over IM that he won't consider ND anymore, its definitely down to AU and Arkansas. But i see what you mean.

Guest shark83
first list on page missing davis and wright . 14 offers still out i belieive

The list is basically of guys who have serious interest in ND and have valid offers.

Players like RoJo and Thompson don't have offers because of grades.

Players like McNeil and Booker "claim" they offers but they actually don't.

Anthony Davis doesn't have an offer.

Players like Austin and Wright haven't taken official visits to ND, nor are they that seriously interested in ND, and everybody has heard the saying, "You only have a shot if you get a kid on campus for an official."

Broke,

I have the same gut feeling. I don't know why, but Galippo's comments about keeping his recruiting open despite committing to USC make me think maybe there is something there. This is just gut feeling, I have no inside info. That having been said, I'd take Tyler or him. I'd like to steal either of them.

Because of the tailback injuries, Allen Bradford was forced to play a season out of position. Next season, their LB corps will be (gulp) Cushing, Rivers, Bradford, Maualuga, and Maiavia. Galippo was rumored to backtrack a little bit because these guys are all pretty young and he doesn't see himself getting much time until his third year. I doubt it is enough to pull him away, but getting him, Donald, Nagel, Paskorz, and Edwards would be the most amazing group of LBs I've seen in a long time. ND would be solid and deep.

I'll keep dreaming ..