Joe McKnight

Rockne3d

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKnight has set his 3 visits. He will visit ND the weekend of 1/20. His USC visit will be the prior week and LSU visit will be the one before us.

It's good to hear that we will get the last crack at McKnight. He will need to have one hell of a visit for us to have a good chance with him, but I can see CW getting the job done and making it a tight race. If we added McKnight, the amount of playmakers coming in this year would just be unreal.

McKnight has set his 3 visits. He will visit ND the weekend of 1/20. His USC visit will be the prior week and LSU visit will be the one before us.

It's good to hear that we will get the last crack at McKnight. He will need to have one hell of a visit for us to have a good chance with him, but I can see CW getting the job done and making it a tight race. If we added McKnight, the amount of playmakers coming in this year would just be unreal.

My bad I read that wrong, nice we do get the last crack at him, thats awesome.

What would you say our chances are with JM....25% or so?

I am going to go out on a limb here and say...50%. IMO...the Trojans should be too full for another running back. They would have to share time, regardless of who they are. So to me, LSU and Notre Dame should be the natural choices?

In that case broke, I could see him having an amazing visit and really considering ND, and then after that LSU trip he realizes that he doesn't want to leave home. We will probably need a great visit and a convincing in home after his LSU visit in order to pull him away from LSU and USC.

so it sounds like most of you agree that it is LSU 55% ND 35% and USC 10%....

Gotta like that we are ahead of USC

Any word on who will be hosting him? Now that Claussen is on campus he would be a strong host and if we have any players from the bayou, they need to convince him that cold winters are better than 110 degree heat with 100% humidity and the occassional hurricane during two-a-days

Would we keep him at RB? He has the frame and speed to be an OUTSTANDING wide receiver!
I think so. Well like Bush he's a RB/WR hybrid. He's not just a RB that can receive the ball well he runs routes as good as a WR. He's very similar to Reggie Bush, so you just call him a playmaker.