Welcome Back Everybody

Guest shark83

Guest shark83

Just thought I'd welcome everybody back to DD after the short absence.

Little update for those over the past few days:

Everson Griffen- 5* DE Commited to USC 2day (Had been a done deal for awhile).

Josh Brent and Martez Wilson-Won't be orginally annoucing as planned (From what I've heard, it seems that Brent is the one cooling on U of I instead of 'Tez). 'Tez to Illinois looks like a done deal. Full court press on Ben Martin begins now.

Harrison Smith-Will announce on Friday. All signs point to ND.

We are currently in the what's called the "dead period" of recruiting. Not quiet exactly sure what it means (If anyone could, I'd appreciate it).

Kerry Neal and Gary Gray- Both played in the Shrine Bowl (North Carolina vs. South Carolina). Mike Farrell had a lot of good things to say about Neal and I wouldn't be shocked to see him get a 4th star on Rivals.

TD, Broke, or anyone else feel free to add to what I've said.

Ahh, it's good to be back on DD.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shamrock83

The thing I am most interested in recently is Malcolm Smith and his increasing interest in ND.... Does anyone think we might really steal him from SC?

Guest shark83

One last thing before I go to bed (Gotta rest up for my trip to NYC to see my Dukeees play Gonzaga).

Eric Berry, 5* CB from Georgia, commited to Tennessee on Tuesday (Dad is a Tennessee legacy and ND never got Eric to take an official visit).

Good night fellas....

Everson Griffen- 5* DE Commited to USC 2day (Had been a done deal for awhile).

:shock: omg im shocked.. wait a minute, no im not.

i was hoping he would go anywhere but USC, im tired of seeing these top players pick USC

good to see the site back, ive missed coming and be able to get the latest info on whats going on.

From what I understand Malcolm's interest in ND has been rising ever since Charlie vistited him after the USC game.

i've been getting that same feeling. right now donald and m. smith are the two LBs that i really want followed by wilson and edwards. smith and donald would be huge gets and i think that it's very possible it could happen.

Great to have DD back. With this "dead period" for sports on TV, it was killing me not to get on here. Who cares about the NBA in December

I also hear references to other boards and still not sure what II is, but I did find some pretty bad ones out there. Glad to have DD in the house.

Welcome Back Everyone...Feels So Good To Be Back!

I see that Griffen did commit to USC (Pepsi anyone?)...but I believe the whispers around these parts are saying that M. Smith will not neccessarily follow him. But because they are whispers only...and no one is saying so matter of factly...neither will I.