MSG

Guest JerseyDomer

Guest JerseyDomer

per B&G

He visited CAL and still between us and them

they said he could be announcing earlier than he planned on.

said could come between this weekend and the AA game

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he is going to be a bear

Probably. I can't remember, were we ever considering that the staff went after Dever b/c of MSG? I think we will be fine with the OL class that we seem to be getting, but MSG would still be a wonderful addition.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GushBlue&Gold

If he's already visited us, and knew the bar cal had to meet, then the fact he's moving up his date probably means that they either cleared it with ease (and wowed him) or didn't get close (liked nd a lot better). I agree that I'd lean towards Cal slightly, b/c its more likely that the cal visit went really well than really poorly. But by no means is it over. I think Ryan Miller moved up his date after he visited us b/c he'd decided on Colorado, so maybe this time the tables'll be turned.

I honestly can'/t see MSG leaving the Bay Area and commiting to ND. I wish he would commit to ND, but I can't see the big pull ND would have compared to California. First, he lives in the Bay area and his family would easily be able to see him play home games all the time. Next, California is a very good academic school. Last, California under Jeff Tedford has come along way and has getting a lot of respect now. If he comes to ND then it has to be something extra like Coach Weis or playing time, etc... Again, I am all for ND, but I want to be realistic. Between last's year OL class and this year's OL class, I think we would be better to get some help with DL recruits.

sorry guys, he's going to cal. we gave it our best. lets move on.

Easy there... :lol: Something about him just doesn't feel right, I can't explain it, but it sounds like you guys are feeling the same way as well. Oh well, I will be content with Little and Romine to round out our OL class.

I too would be very satisfied with Romaine, Nuss, Little and Nwankwo. But please...let's not give up just yet on Gavin. Remember... there is alot to consider for this young man, and thankfully we are still a part of his consideration. He is a player to continue to want and expect! We are Notre Dame, and should expect the best!

Guest irishlaw77
I too would be very satisfied with Romaine, Nuss, Little and Nwankwo. But please...let's not give up just yet on Gavin. Remember... there is alot to consider for this young man, and thankfully we are still a part of his consideration. He is a player to continue to want and expect!

"Lettuce" hope for the very best of luck. Just kidding guys--I'm new to the site, and like what you guys are doing. I love the class Weis is pulling in, and here's hoping for a big finish to the recruiting season.