• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shark83
that's it? just ND vs OSU?

No, it's OSU and UF, with ND in 3rd.

Like I said fellas, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Remember hearing him on IrishEyes and Frank asked him how his trip to ND for the Spring game was and he didn't sound too enthused.

We pretty much have Harrison Smith in the bag and are in very good shape with Lorenzo Edwards.

No need to cry over spilt milk.

Guest TeamUlovetohate

We lost Phelon Jones and Graig Cooper. I still think we lose Chris Perry too. However, Damien Berry reconfirmed his commitment to Miami and we got another commtiment from South Fla. DE Adewale Ojomo. There's a chance Cooper might change his mind and recommit after talking with Coach Shannon. But we'll see what happens.

Guest shark83

Team, sorry about Phelon and Cooper man.

I see UNC has entered the race for Cooper and Tennessee is out because of all the depth they have at RB. I got the chance to see him play once at Milford and I truely believe he could be that "Devin Hester type" kick returner.

I also saw that Marvin Austin is interested in UNC now because of Butch Davis. I still think it comes down to USC/FSU. What do you think?

Guest TDJesus3

yea i think Cris Carter being a coach at STA is playing a bigger deal in his recruitment then Young and Wegner, im pretty sure Carter is the one that got the OSU ball rolling and its going to be hard to beat that momentum

but U is right watch out for them