Marc Tyler

Broken Fibula...not sure how long he'll be out for. I wonder how this affects the rest of JC's season...

I don't think will effect his season all that much with the frosh RB they have at 6'1 and 215 I believe his last name is Jones.That size and being a Frosh is quite awesome.

broken bones rarely affect an athlete in the long term. of course he will have to work out and rebuild some muscle because of atrophy, but a broken bone is probably as good as it gets for a leg injury, bar to many needles and screws.

Broken fibula will be sore for a few weeks but will not hinder his ability at all. He was much better off with a break vs a meniscal or ligament tear. Actually stronger after it heals than it was before due to bone callous formation. Blah blah blah $25 words blah blah! Come to ND and win the NC MT!

Guest weisforprez
i read somewhere that since USC's RB depth is pretty deep that they may play marc tyler at LB. does anyone know if this is true.

Man what a waste that would be. I'm sure he'd be a great LB, but he's the #1 RB in the nation for a reason. He is fantastic.

broken fibula???? he's done for a while, believe me....

DON'T WORRY...I checke dup on it and nobody should shed a tear for Marc tyler, pray for him, but i heard that the illegal plush housing set up for him next year at usc IS, I REPEAT IS, handicap accessible, and so is the liquor store where all the players cash their pay checks from boosters. hahahahahahaa just kidding...

the liquor store doesn't have a ramp.

The fibula is also known as the calf bone. It's on the lateral side of the tibia (the shin bone). It's a skinny and long bone that would seem to be very painful to break and probably take quite a bit of time to rehab.

Thanks for the medical info, Grason/Chiro.....man we've got some smart people in here; but then again you can only go up from where I'm at :)

NDjoe

DON'T WORRY...I checke dup on it and nobody should shed a tear for Marc tyler, pray for him, but i heard that the illegal plush housing set up for him next year at usc IS, I REPEAT IS, handicap accessible, and so is the liquor store where all the players cash their pay checks from boosters. hahahahahahaa just kidding...

the liquor store doesn't have a ramp.

that's beautiful, man

post of the day