The Thread! All about ND vs USC In Here (No Negativity)

Guest Irish4life

Guest Irish4life

Fsu did a good job, they were down 14-0....just Fsu has no offense...

Man im getting pretty confident about our defense...we will stuff the run i just hope the passing will be held to a limit.

no big plays you know...but i really think we can shut down whoever is carrying the football.

need to win the t.o.p. by a big margin, give the ball to walker let him do his thing, big big game for the o-line they know how big this is and need to step it up.

Harris Young Santucci Morton Sullivan

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just talked to my Bro, (Weisforprez) he is at the game! He has tixs on the 40 yard line! he said he is tailgating with all his ND gear. he is starting with the brews than loading up the flask for the game. Wish i was their with him to witness a great irish victory! I can not wait for this game!

G O

I R I S H !

lets beat those ass clowns!

Guest Irish4life

Guys, this is it...the time is now...We havent beaten this team in awhile...and for the seniors, this is their last chance. Like brady, he cant go into the nfl without beating sc.

Here's a stat: USC has won 32 straight home games...its time to end it.

Another: Coach Weis is 9-0 on the road...after tonight make that 10-0.

Dont you guys notice that all you hear now is SC this and SC that...they beat us, they beat ucla and there in the NC...I hear nothing of Notre Dame, but thats just the way i like it, make us the underdog, thats how we prefer it. Bet against us, make fun of us, all you want. Its us against the world. Guys last year we had a nice record, we only had 1 loss and it was to MSU...i didnt hear to much talk about Notre Dame winning against USC. I heard they were coming into our house and pushing us around.

We gave them a hell of a fight, we gave everything we had and more.

But fellas, we got screwed. But we wouldnt have gotten screwed if it werent for one thing...the 4th and 9.

THAT DAMN 4TH AND 9 PLAY.

http://www.pbase.com/image/69568631

Click and look at that...Leinart back to pass...wasnt he pressured? and he frikin found Jarrett right over Ambrose Wooden, so close to knocking it down, but thats not what happened.

http://lexicon.typepad.com/DudeBeFired.jpg

Remember that? thats when things got bad...

The referees screwed us fellas...Pete Caroll elected for no Review in this game and it worked to his advantage...they got the ball at our frikin 1...our 1!!!

and then...:sigh: the image that haunts us.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/stewart_mandel/10/16/weekend.rewind/t1_pile2_si.jpg

http://www.schwartzsports.com/images_x%5Creggiebush-leinart-16x20-thumb.jpg

"I think that final drive is a thing that all ND fans want to forget but never will" - Thats from GOIRISH24...*(thanks sean)

Guys, when we lost this game, i fell. I fell like I just lost everything in my life. I was so into the game i felt i was in it. I spent the night on the couch crying all night. no pillow, nothing just the couch. Cold against my back. I threw my jersey, the one and only time, i threw it in anger. For that night I hated to say I was a Notre Dame fan. The next morning picked it up and said i was sorry because i treat it like royalty...i felt so cold...

Guys look at these magnificent videos:

The MSU Game:http://www.dietler.net/nd/videos/quickplay/?video=2006_msu

The postgame against UCLA:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SlPcRSsj7M

The Great video against ARMY:http://www.dietler.net/nd/videos/quickplay/?video=2006_army

Listen to the fight song, listen to the alma-mater.

Cheer cheer for old notre dame,

wake up the echoes cheering her name,

send the volley cheer on high,

shake down the thunder from the sky,

what though the odds be great or small,

old notre dame will win overall,

while her loyal sons are marching,

onward to victory!!

Today is the day, fellas, we will win, we will not go down without a fight...btw im making this a little shorter than i wanted....cutting some things out but w/e....

WE WILL WIN...WE WILL NOT LOSE...WE WONT ALLOW OURSELVES TO LOSE.

Charlie has planned to much, we have worked to hard, we want payback, we want revenge. Cmon Seniors get that win. Leave South Bend saying you got to beat the trojans.

They came into our house and won, now its time to return the favor.

Were gonna go into LA and push them around some!!

Brady get that win, you might not win that heisman, but play like one damn it, you came to notre dame for a reason, show us what your all about kid and "let it fly".

Guys, before gametime, pray for carl gioia...pray that he does his job, that the kicks go up and in. Praise him, Have peace, no negative thoughts, shout at the tv clap your hands saying alright kid here we go make that kick baby lets go. Get his back and he will do what we ask him to do....

guys...we will win...and i came up with this line:

"WHEN, nd wins, big smile on my face, i'll open my arms wide like touchdown jesus, look to the ceiling, close my eyes, let a big breath out, and thank the lord that the wait is over"

CMON GET FIRED UP, GET UP AND SHOUT, CLAP WHATEVER, SING THE FIGHT SONG, DO IT, GET FIRED UP, ITS OUR TIME, RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW, ITS A GAME OF INCHES, FIGHT FOR THAT INCH, ITS ALL ABOUT GOING THE DISTANCE, ARE YOU GOING TO CRUMBLE AND FALL WHEN THE STAKES GET TO HIGH?? NO YOUR GOING TO F***ING GET UP AND FIGHT LIKE YOUR LIFE F***ING DEPENDED ON IT. WE, IRISH NATION, ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY, WILL CELEBRATE TONIGHT, WE WILL WIN, IT MAY BE 1 PT OR 50...BUT WHEN WE GO TO SLEEP TONIGHT, WHEN WE CLOSE OUR EYES, WE WILL SMILE, IRISH EYES WILL BE SMILING, NOTRE DAME OVER USC, WE WILL SHUT THAT CROWD UP AND SEND THEM HOME CRYING...

LETS GO SAY IT AS YOU READ IT BOYS:

BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC BEAT SC

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!

GO IRISH WOOO HERE COME THE IRISH HERE COME THE IRISH

GO IRISH WOOOOOO NUMBER 1 BABY HELL YEAH!!!!

GO IRISH!

WHEN, nd wins, big smile on my face, i'll open my arms wide like touchdown jesus, look to the ceiling, close my eyes, let a big breath out, and thank the lord that the wait is over

http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/nd/graphics/nd-wknd-helmet.jpg

Guest Irish4life

you can do it if you like, but aaaaahhh...were getting so close.

My hands are cold

guys i got tivo, so, when tonights done, after we have won, guess who watching that bad boy over again? :D

my entertainment of notre dame until the bowl game

i got sick of watching the tv show i came accross.

i was watching the satellite and came accross a CBS west channel from LA on sports and they were talking about the game tonight.

ofcorse they talk about how great USC is :roll: and how ND had has cupcake games against Navy/Army/Air Force/ect.. yet USC hasnt exactly played great competition themselves.

they were also comparing the 2 QB calling Booty just as good as Quinn and Quinn only has the stats he does because of the "cupcake" teams ND has faced :roll:

they talked about how Booty only has 6 INT with his 22 TD, yet they dont even mention that Quinn has 5 INT with 10 more TD's.

i hope so bad that the ND defence can get to Booty and make him eat some grass!

im so ready for the game

Just heard Mark May is saying that USC wins because their D and O is better. I can not wait until tomorrow when he is wrong!!! I can not stand the guy.

In a few minutes a few freinds and wives will be over to watch ND win. One guy is not a football fan, so ND needs to show him what football is all about.

Guest Irish4life

I share here, with you my friends, my prayer to god:

dear father, o jesus christ, i know there is more than this, i know there is more to life than this game which i have no part of...but i ask you lord, if you could grant me this happiness, for the university of notre dame football team, the fighting irish...to win this game.

I know theres alot more in this world, but unfortunetly this is all i have right now. but no matter of where i am in life right now. only the present matters, so god i ask you please to let the irish win. let them beat the trojans. I ask you please that everytime Carl Gioia steps up for a kick whether field goal or extra point, that he makes it.

I beg you, you know how down i was last year when they lost, so please let them win. Forgive my sins father, i try everyday to be a better person, so i can please you.

Please be an irish fan today.

Thank you and i love you.

In your name, amen.