The Thread! All about ND vs USC In Here (No Negativity)

Guest Irish4life

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Irish4life

very nice doggy, also i didnt know that info...ya im glad its in south bend, it just fits better.

btw fellas, about this time tomorrow...we'll all be celebrating...

cheers fellas, HERE'S TO VICTORY!!

Guest SirJohn

gotta watchm thar small ones. My German shephard :D Cehoti Hi Mesa Lakota. Instant death and well trained, sit, heel, come, stay, down and kill that sonofabitch USC fan. easy. :lol:

Guest birdie2278

Hey Guys!

Had trouble sleeping last night, big suprise. This is, without a doubt, the biggest game of the year. Beynd that, this is a statement game. Win this one and ND's firmly entrenched as 'one of the elite' in the eyes of everyone, again... and that's where they belong!

Here's what I'm gonna ask of you guys: help get me and everyone else fired up! Let the messages fly. I'm your protypical Subway Alumni guy, from an Irish crazy family. Wish I had the fortunate opportunity to attend ND, but that's the way it goes. But, even without a ND diploma Irish football means a lot to me. I'm a realist, it is just a football game, but the program represents so much more for me. It often refects what I consider to be right. A class organization with class members lead by a class guy. Don't forget these words regardless what the scoreboard says, 'Pass Right'.

Beat SC, but do it with class.

Or at least, beat SC!

What irritates me is that people are saying this is the "signature win" that Coach Weis needs. What a bunch of bunk.

What about Michigan last year or Georgia Tech and PSU this year? That "signature win" idea is a load of crab anyway.

Even if we lose this game, considering that in our last 20 games we have only lost to arguably the first, second and third best teams in the country, we better get a BCS bid.

Guest birdie2278

2lakes,

I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down. Here's what I'm saying: I think there's a big difference between a 'signature win' and a statement win. No argument about the Meechigan W last year, etc. but my point is that a W against arguably the biggest and baddest team over the last 5 or so years in their backyard; a team that has had plenty of success against the Irish in recent history, potentially sways any naysayers (and we all know that there are plenty including an ESPN employee who's name rhymes with Nark May) into realizing that ND is not only back but one of the select few programs that occupy the very top of the NCAA heap that, let's face it, hasn't included ND in some time.

Anyway, where on the same side. Rootin' for the good guys!

Beat SC!

As I have said all along...throw out all the statistics, all the experts opinions and hold on to your seat. The Notre Dame Fighting Irish are here in Southern California in a big way! The trojans do not even get up in this fashion for the cross town Bruins.

This game is all about tradition, pride and the substance that inspires. Forget Mark May and his biased opinions. As a fan...I could care less about all the negatives. I am here to encourage and to beleive unconditionally! It is a beautiful day here in the southland. I hope that all of my brothers out there enjoy this game as much as I hope to do so myself?

Remember...what ever the outcome...they can never take away the fact that we are fans of Notre Dame and its storied history!

Guest Irish4life

ABOUT 4 HOURS AWAY!!!!

Im watching the Michigan State game right now and just remembering how bad we started off...let me ask you guys something, when you think of last years game, what do you remember...

i remember 4th and 9...leinart over wooden getting it to jarett.

Guest SirJohn

3 1/2 hours. OK I've gone to the grocery, walked to the drug store for a couple items, Vac'd, ate did dishes and still need to kill time. opened a pre game brewski just now.:roll: 10-1 we got to be 11-1. :lol:

I see Urban won 21-14 Mr #3 team didn't do all that hot.