The Thread! All about ND vs USC In Here (No Negativity)

Guest Irish4life

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Irish4life

look...USC is still USC. they reload not rebuild, which makes me sick typing that but thats not the point. point is, yes they lose leinart, yes they lost the pusher-man i mean reggie bush, and yes they lost white, but still guys Booty and crew are still pretty damn good players. and its still pete caroll. they lost on the road and yes they had close calls this season but still, this game is in LA and they HATE US. they will be ready, and Caroll hasnt lost a game in the month of November since he got to usc, time to break that streak along with the what is it, 32 game home win streak? its time to end it, they will be ready, we, will be ready. WE WILL WIN. We want it more, cant you guys just feel it? Cant you feel that Irish spirit in the air?

Brady and crew wont lose. Charlie and even themselves, wont let them themselves fall.

Guest Irish4life

Wow do i have a speech/statement/rant/etc. saved up for Gameday. Its going to be amazing, so long it might need the whole page to fit :lol:

I think its going to be so good, that, Coach Weis would be proud.

Cant wait for gameday, im ready to deliver right now.

Guest bfabes05

I knew from the moment i was at Notre Dame Stadium this past Saturday and I watched Brady start chanting Beat SC! after the game that we have never been so ready to beat this team, Brady Quinn may be the greatest quarterback to wear the blue and gold and he has never beat USC, he will have his chance Saturday and he has never been so ready, and his team will be ready right behind him, period.

SC is DEFINITELY beatable this year. I truly think that this game will come down to our ability to run the football. It is time for the O-line to finally put it all together against top talent. Running the ball will allow us to win the T.O.P. battle and keep SC's offense off the field. It will also open the offensive playbook wide open allowing us to do so much more. Make no mistake about it, the secondary is going to be challenged saturday equally as much as they were with UM. Let's just hope that they have more success. I emphasize again, this game will come down to 2 things...turnovers and LINE play (both sides of the ball).

T

Guest Irish4life
SC is DEFINITELY beatable this year. I truly think that this game will come down to our ability to run the football. It is time for the O-line to finally put it all together against top talent. Running the ball will allow us to win the T.O.P. battle and keep SC's offense off the field. It will also open the offensive playbook wide open allowing us to do so much more. Make no mistake about it, the secondary is going to be challenged saturday equally as much as they were with UM. Let's just hope that they have more success. I emphasize again, this game will come down to 2 things...turnovers and LINE play (both sides of the ball).

T

i really agree with this post, we NEED the O-line to step up because with no running room for walker, or quinn protection...it could get very bad. We need that O-line to step up give brady time to make the plays. Darius Walker i love the guy, but he cant do it on his own, we all know that, if given the room he can have a very nice day. T.O.P is key, cant turn the ball over.

Im so ready for this game fellas, we will win. And i say WE because we are part of ND. We believe, were all in this together.

Go Irish.

Guest Irish4life

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...PLEASE...I NEED YOUR ATTENTION...VERY URGENT MESSAGE...PLEASE I NEED COMPLETE SILENCE...

ARE YOU READY?

Crowd responds with a YES!!!

well here it is................BEAT SC!!!!!

CROWD: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH BEAT SC!! WOO!!!

Guest Irish4life

Thank you!!! but it comes tomorrow...its worth the wait...and remember to include your part.

Guys, when you go to sleep tonight, say some prayers. for the players,coaches,etc.

But especially pray for Gioia...he can make or break us...

So please ask god that Gioia just does what he is asked to do, make his kicks because i swear if we lose on a PAT or a easy missed FG i might just...ah i dont even wanna talk about it.

so please do so.

Guest Irish4life

its worth the wait my friends...the irish will not fall...

there may be moments where they stumble, there may be moments where they start to crumble, but they will dig deep, reach hard, end up destroying anything coming there way in the end...and win, they will rise, and be victorious at the end of the game.