No visit for McKnight

Guest shark83

Guest shark83

Article on Clemson Scout Site says that McKnight is down to USC, LSU, Clemson and Arkansas.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Since Nwanko and Little committed, it just seems like everything ND related in recruiting seems to be negative lately.

NO visit from Joe McKnight

'Tez drops ND (Grade issues)

DC WR chooses Illini after being silent verbal to ND

Allen rumored to be silent commit to Gators

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest weisforprez

Man, that SUCKS!!!!

Well as far as the big boys go its all up to Donald now. It's seems like just yesterday when Barksdale was an ND lean, so was Donald, Miller was still open, the WR from DC was a silent, Martez and Hughes were talking ND, and all was well in 5 star land.

Man things change quickly in recruiting.

Oh well, this class will be good regardless, and JC is the best High School QB I've ever seen on tape. So we'll just have to see I guess.

Guest shark83
i can't take anymore bad recruiting news, it seems that recruiting has gone straight down hill.

I think the thing that frustrates me the most is how everyone kept saying since Clausen's commitment cerimony that his announcement was going to open the flood gates to ND and how a top 5 class wasn't even a question.

I know we have Clausen, Kamara, Little, Ragone, Trattou and Gray, but you have to get studs and depth at every positon to fight for NC's every year.

Right now, I'd be shocked if we landed a top 5 class.

Guest weisforprez
Article on Clemson Scout Site says that McKnight is down to USC, LSU, Clemson and Arkansas.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Since Nwanko and Little committed, it just seems like everything ND related in recruiting seems to be negative lately.

NO visit from Joe McKnight

'Tez drops ND (Grade issues)

DC WR chooses Illini after being silent verbal to ND

Allen rumored to be silent commit to Gators

By the way if he goes to USC I'm going to cry. Anywhere but USC.

Isn't Pete Carroll running out of Pro money by now? How can he afford to pay that many 5 star guys????

Guest gallup21

Atlanta....your avatar has reminded me what sportscrack.com is doing....for anyone out there who had funny slogans for t shirt ideas, you can email them to sportscrack.com and if they like your t shirt theyll give you a free one. they havent chosen any of mine yet (cuz theyre all pretty stupid ideas) but id like to see some new ones.

on topic..to bad about Mcknight, recruiting has seemed to go downhill. i want gerald jones...that kid is great!

Guest AtlantaIrish

i saw Jones was in the "faces in the crowd" of sports illustrated this past week. Golden Tate was in it a few weeks ago, maybe we could still land both. Fingers crossed, Go Irish!

Right now, I'd be shocked if we landed a top 5 class.

i totally agree. what once looked like a #1 or at least a top #3 class is now looking like maybe a #10 class.

the only big names left that ND could land would be martin, blackwell, donald, wright, romine, MSG and maybe gerald jones.

It sucks that we've gotten all of this discouraging news as of late, but if we can still seal the deal with guys like Jones, Tate, Donald, Smith, Martin, and Blackwell, than all is not lossed. We've seen what Charlie and company has been able to do with our less than stellar team (as far as where they were all ranked recruiting wise coming out of high school), so if we can just continue to make even marginal improvements we are fine. I know we all wanted a top 5 class this year but now that is looking in doubt. So, here's to a top 10 this year, and a #1 next year :drunk:!!!!

Our recruiting class will be fine guys....who cares about rankings......look at who's in already. Very solid. We're not fricking Miami over here (sorry TeamU, no offense) let's wait it out. Last week was a great week for ND even w/ that WR from DC....we got two commits and how fast we forget. Keep em winning Charlie, and they will come. GO IRISH!!!!

As hard as it may SEEM...I like Scotty's view. In fact I am in agreement. Man, we still have a way's to go before the 'Letter Of Intent Day'. We will not have every single recruit sought...but who does get every single recruit sought?

And your right TD...only 4 visits mentioned!

After losing all these players at diiferent positions who do you guys think we offer now because looking at the recruiting database there are not that many players left?

did McKnight say why he wont be visiting ND?

i thought he was excited after he was told he could be WR at ND?

with Little coming in would that effect McKnight's decision?

some players that have allready or will soon announce somewhere other than ND, can Weis still stay in contact with them and possibly get them to decommit verbally and come to ND?

Guest The Army Awakens

His coach won't even let him set visits before the season's end... So I don't think he even knows where he is going yet... Recruiting comes last at that school and his coach has said that Notre Dame is still recruiting him hard... Don't think he would drop ND w/o taking any visits at all...