Jahvid Best?

Guest AtlantaIrish

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AtlantaIrish

Charlie and Co. need to put out a full effort to get Best, with his speed he could be used in a ton of formations within the offense. Losing Allen and with Hughes not a guarentee (having a feeling he is going to Illini) we need to bring in somebody at tailback.

By stuff you mean $$$$$. Screw Nike, go with Adidas Best.

i think the guys who own nike are oregon grads, so they are always working with the oregon athletic department. how many other football teams do you see who have 100,000,000,000 different type of football uniforms.

Guest weisforprez
we need to bring in a gamebreaker, ND hasn't done that since they landed julius jones. ND will go hard after best but he wants to run track in college and that will leave ND on the outside.

James Aldridge is offended.

Why does being a track star eliminate ND? Does ND not have a track program?

ND doesn't have a track program as good as oregon or cal. don't forget that nike pretty much runs the oregon athletic program and they give the ducks quit a bit of stuff.

Some of these guys want to go places where they can make a difference, and not just join an already good / complete team. Best might be the kind of guy that would consider ND because he can be a part of making our football and track teams that much better......maybe.

Guest mroct23

I know there has been a lot of talk about speed. I think spped is great but we need guys that can create after the catch, the "something out of nothing guys". We have great recievers that can catch, runners that can run but after they get the ball then what? :cry:

Guest kramer116

ND has the largest apparel contract of any school in the country with Adidas and athletes here get tons of gear every semester.

Our track is decent, but if he really is a competitor in track he will stay out West.

Just watched the j best videos and WOW

Dude is very very fast. on one play he had two defenders about 6 yds ahead of him and instead of a juke move he blew by both guys right up the middle.

i have always heard he is fast, but it is almost silly.

cmon weis, get r done!