Rumor mongering

Guest IndyIrish

Guest IndyIrish

Well, I don't know if it's true or not, and I have little past experience with this poster, but "The Irish Hammer" at Irish Envy has stated rather adamantly that Notre Dame will receive 2 public committments in the next 10 days. No further information provided.....

Whether it's true or not, it helps the recruiting mood for me....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't know if it's true or not, and I have little past experience with this poster, but "The Irish Hammer" at Irish Envy has stated rather adamantly that Notre Dame will receive 2 public committments in the next 10 days. No further information provided.....

Whether it's true or not, it helps the recruiting mood for me....

Could use some good news on this board for everyone. :lol: Wonder if anyone can guess who they willbe?

i believe that arrelious benn is suppose to announce sometime in november but im not positive also another one could be chris donald, harrison smith, matt romine but i wouldn't think that greg little would be one of the two.

also their is another poster on irishenvy called "scooper" that is very reliable and he claims that ND has recieved three silent commits within the last six weeks.

Guest The Army Awakens

Armando Allen

Will Blackwell

Who else?

One of those verbs next week isn't a silent either

Because there were 4 in early september alone....

That makes seven...

And O'Leary of B&G has been the only person to talk to EG since his visit... Great things to say about honesty of Weis, told him to take his time as long as he wants, hung out with VA...

Taking It All In | O'Leary

I just want to know who tried for EE thats all...

everson griffen is a lead pipe lock for USC.

the only guys i know that applied for EE are jimmy clausen (accepted), gary gray (accepted i believe), armando allen (denied), duval kamara (not sure if he got accepted or not) and arrelious benn (accepted or denied depending on who you ask).

Guest NEIrish

Hi all, long time "silent" on DD but the best site for ND info!!!

My guess if in fact we are getting 2 commits next week is 2 of the following:

BENN - timing is right for either a yes or no.

Little - he said in his last press conference that he needed another month and that was approx. a month ago and we are playing/beating NC State this weekend. Seems to line up.

Harrison - seems as committed as anybody else.

I'm not too sure how much stock I would put in that prediction. I've seen several very similar posts at UHND, and more times than not, nothing happens.

Hope he's right this though.

Of all the sites on the internet, UHND is by far the worst ND one. Once in a blue moon i will check it and realize what a bunch of hacks they are. That said, IrishHammer does have a not so stellar history. scooper, however, is very reliable. NDNation's forum can get out of control a bit, but the best two, most consistent site I have visited are DD and IrishEnvy, even though I find myself trusting DD, more often than not, over the other sites. Anyway, those are my two cents, along with, I am still incredibly skeptical about Tate...but who knows...

Guest jiggafini19

Scooper cannot be trusted, DD friends.

He lives in Ohio and I hear he has a closet full of sweatervests. He has also provided illegal Happy Meals to Teddy Ginn.

On a serious note, there are at least 3 silents right now.... and there could be a 4th and 5th as well. But as we've seen lately, anything can and will change.

In the next two months, expect to hear from several guys and the public verbals will nearly double in size by Christmas.

I hear it is cold in South Bend as well as some NFL cities as well.

Guest shark83
Scooper cannot be trusted, DD friends.

He lives in Ohio and I hear he has a closet full of sweatervests. He has also provided illegal Happy Meals to Teddy Ginn.

On a serious note, there are at least 3 silents right now.... and there could be a 4th and 5th as well. But as we've seen lately, anything can and will change.

In the next two months, expect to hear from several guys and the public verbals will nearly double in size by Christmas.

I hear it is cold in South Bend as well as some NFL cities as well.

Jiggs, nice to see you over on DD. Care to tell us who any of the silents are? :lol: :lol:

Guest SirJohn

Second that jugga, Scooper gave me some good insight on Coach self analysis in a Pm elsewhere. I thanked him at Irish Fans but not here I think? So thanks, he lurks here :lol: