Recruits!

GwoodND

I was reading a article SBT and Tom Lemmings said that we aren't getting any visit this weekend from officials.But he said, there is to be about 40 to 50 Jr's coming on there own dime this weekend to see the game.Anyone have any names that might be there?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squibs

There will be no senior prospects taking official visits to Notre Dame Saturday, but 40 to 50 of the nation's top juniors are expected to be on hand at Notre Dame Stadium for the North Carolina game, according to CSTV recruiting analyst Tom Lemming. They will be visiting in an unofficial capacity, which means they pay their own way for the visit.

Members of the band Chicago will perform with the Notre Dame Marching Band during halftime of the ND-North Carolina game. Original Chicago members who will be performing are James Pankow, Lee Loughnane, Robert Lamm and Walt Parazaider. Current members scheduled to perform are Bill Champlin, Jason Scheff, Larry Klimas, Tris Imboden and Keith Howland.

Heres that small article I was talking about. :lol:

Guest kramer116

What a great line. He is able to take all seeming disadvantages and make them a plus. He understands the school and the alumni and the fans because he is part of the family too. I love how he shows people the real ND and lets them love it too. What a great ambassador for the school. Holts knew what it was, Davingham didn't have a clue, Weis knows what it is.

Guest shark83
I was reading a article SBT and Tom Lemmings said that we aren't getting any visit this weekend from officials.But he said, there is to be about 40 to 50 Jr's coming on there own dime this weekend to see the game.Anyone have any names that might be there?

List of Juniors Visiting for UNC game (Per Svoboda and Irish Envy):

1. IL LB Steve Filer

2. PA S David Posluzny

3. IL OL Kevin Galeher

4. IL Joe Semple

5. IL Darius Fleming

6. IL WR Olasupo Sanni

7. IL LB Ken Stoklosa

I'll update the list when I found out more.

Guest TDJesus3

Everything i hear about this kid is that he is the real deal, his leaping ability is suppose to be amazing

it will probably come down to ND and OSU for him