A little help from my friends

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am considering changing my username on the DD. Not because I want to but so I can keep things good with a source.

I am considering Rockne3d. Does anybody have any ideas for me?

And NO. I'm not using Charlie Weis.

I think Rockne3d would be good.YOur source doesn't like the name that you are using or What?

Guest gallup21

ok broke, first of all, im confused about why your doing this? second of all...is your source Knute Rockne from heaven? how about Gallup3d? :D

do you have any interests? how about recruitinguru3d? or....wait....no CW? :D haha i understand, it would be a little confusing for new posters

Guest SirJohn

broker I think you will lose all your 2400 plus posts with a name change. Check with Ryan first. Posts in genral aren't carried over to a new name as I understand it.

Guest gallup21

yea haha about half the math questions have ? marks next to them...anyone have a clue how to do this theorem stuff? if so if you post it ill promise to bring it in to my math teacher, youll get credit :D

Guest gallup21

btw, im dead serious about the math stuff. and who better to ask than ND alum and fans right? i remember earlier this spring my favorite teacher ever (despite being from Columbus Ohio) was really impressed when i told him i finally understood the hw because i posted it on a Notre Dame messageboard.

I am considering changing my username on the DD. Not because I want to but so I can keep things good with a source.

I am considering Rockne3d. Does anybody have any ideas for me?

And NO. I'm not using Charlie Weis.

Broke...

It really wouldn't and shouldn't matter what your name will now be. Intelligent postings and the quality content will still be from the same person...that's what really counts!