'24 MI QB CJ Carr [ND Verbal]

Haha, nothing would make me feel better than getting Lloyd Carr’s grandson. 

Next question is can he reclassify?

Seems Moore is doing Moore’s thing, and he’s entitled to that, but time ND applies some Pressure and gets rid of the first writ of refusal.

Certainly, seems like ND is in great position to get him!  I would love to know what the staff said to him regarding the likelihood of getting Moore's commitment this cycle.  My guess is the staff doesn't feel good about Moore joining the squad.

34 minutes ago, 4thand1 said:

Certainly, seems like ND is in great position to get him!  I would love to know what the staff said to him regarding the likelihood of getting Moore's commitment this cycle.  My guess is the staff doesn't feel good about Moore joining the squad.

I just heard on a podcast that the two are not linked at all.  They debunked that Carr would not come here if Moore did and vice versa, which makes sense.  These top flight kids are all going to places than land highly rated kids they have to beat out.

20 minutes ago, D Fence said:

I just heard on a podcast that the two are not linked at all.  They debunked that Carr would not come here if Moore did and vice versa, which makes sense.  These top flight kids are all going to places than land highly rated kids they have to beat out.

At that to the fact that kids can now transfer without penalty and it's no big deal. 

I’ll say this. The man seems accurate. However, I didn’t like the offense. This looked a lot like Ian Book and ND’s offense. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Running around looking for someone to throw to the. Bam. I am not in favor of this if that’s what the next four years will be. I know crying about a five star qb. I just didn’t enjoy the playground football as much with Book. Yes, I know he won a lot. But when it came to the big boys Book was anemic.  

26 minutes ago, coltssb said:

I’ll say this. The man seems accurate. However, I didn’t like the offense. This looked a lot like Ian Book and ND’s offense. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Running around looking for someone to throw to the. Bam. I am not in favor of this if that’s what the next four years will be. I know crying about a five star qb. I just didn’t enjoy the playground football as much with Book. Yes, I know he won a lot. But when it came to the big boys Book was anemic.  

He's more talented than Book