Anyone watching Mich & Penn State? USC?

Guest SirJohn

UPS SUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Agreed. They damaged my Bowflex during the first shipment. I had to go through the trouble of waiting an extra week for new parts to be sent.

You getting the USC AZ feed Byran? All I got is the stupid aol game tracker :roll:

Of course. I am in the west coast.

It's 4:43 left to go, and USC is on Arizona State's one.

Guest SirJohn

How do they look?

Nuts 1st and 10 for Mich. The Penn hans have a white out all wearing white I wish ND would stick to ione color . Impressive to see the Pen fans

Guest SirJohn

17-10 Michigan Penn has the ball about 1;20 to go Man the APenn fans are an impresive bunch :shock: 4th and 6th Penn overthrew Mich takes over and wins Talking heads say who's #2 West Va, Mich or USC??????

13 secs game over coaches meeting

Well, Arizona State screwed the pooch with that punt. A good game by both teams, nonetheless.

I was watching the Auburn-Florida game, so I didn't get to tune into the USC game until late into the fourth quarter. For the record, I was surprised that Arizona State came back, but it just goes to show that Southern California appears to be vulnerable right now, though the bye week will give some of their injured starters some time to recuperate. However, they'll face both Oregon and Cal-Berkeley, both of whom are ranked in the top-25.