Armando Allen

Guest ctsubalum

While I do not pretend to be the most knowledgeable about matters pertaining to Notre Dame, I do read what people have to say...then I compare to what is actually transpiring...and of course I form my own opinions and thoughts...even if they are my hopes and dreams for the Irish. I have visited quite a few sites as guests. Before Domer Domain and one other ND site...I had yet to share, to express myself...even as a guest. I found these othe sites to be the same, regardless of their affiliation to the Universities the profess their loyalty to...bias and basically offending to those not of their opinions?

Sure there were people who stroked my intellect...some even made me laugh. But all the while I remembered one key thing...let me share with you, you know who you are, if you do not like what is being said...or you do not aggree with the persons saying such...YOU SHOULD NEVER RESPOND WITH THREATS!!! This is what truely sparates the class from the class-less...honestly! While visiting the Spartans, Trojans, Wolverines and all the other school sites...I always remembered that even when having the Irish discussed in unfavorable terms...I was just visiting...I could just click off!

I don't know TD,SJ, Gallup21, Broker, Danger, Scotty or any of the other Domer's here other than what I read. And it is because of these individuals and the many others that I joined DD...SO, PLEASE, IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO OBSESS WITH GATHERING INFORMATION TO DISCREDIT SOMEONE ELSE...I DO NOT FEEL THIS IS THE PLACE TO DO IT...IN FACT I PERSONALLY DO NOT CARE TO READ IT HERE.

But again...your opinions are what keeps this site number one...regardlessof its merit....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Vagas i am only Staff. no authority. OK? I do all this free cause i love ND and my sites I belong to. Please quit provoking or attacking members here among them TD.

I want no problems or wars. Just keep a civil tongue in your head. Are YOU Notre Dame? I am too, so are all here. It's as simple as that your ND or not. i don't mean nicely you can't disagree. Civil no harsh words.

Let Vagas go do his thing. I ask all not to respond harshly even. Sounds like Old Super Irish. :roll: Just say Ok we will wait. You got the ground floor in a couple of months. I'll get the ND band to play a fanfare.

We try to self police ourselves here. That's be a gentlemen. If you you can't? I seriously don't know what to do and posted to boss Ryan.

I really don't give a F**k what the tiff is about.. Keep it off our DD board go PM your A** off to anyone.

That's all nicely said

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/YesterdaysNews42/40_21.jpg[/img]

TD thats funny bro! Gillig=Vagas,, You could be right on that one.

when im reading all the crap on II, i always wonder if any of those haters, are part of the DD, and i think, NO. untill i read Gillig on the DD. eerrrrrrrr, vagas on the DD! Then i think maybe there are some here!! oh well.

Guest gallup21

vagas.....td....guys....chill out. this is an ND messageboard. sure you might have disagreements about where a 17 year old kid is gonna go to college. but that makes no difference in ones rights to post here or threatening the other one.

vagas, remember that thread that you talked about how Barry would get some PT this year? well i dont know if its gonna happen, if it doesnt though this proves one thing. Were all wrong once in a while, and it doesnt matter the circumstance or how big the issue is...we all can be wrong (unless your George W, then youre always wrong :D ) (sorry to any republicans) But vagas, in the past month or so, youve changed a lot. Comeon we used to be buddies. TD you and i too are buddies. were all friends on the board because we all love ND. End of discussion make up guys comeon.

Guest gallup21

btw Vagas im dead serious. Ill take your ticket offer. thats my dads bday weekend and i think hed love to go see this Irish team play. I live awhile away, but its not as far as SB by no means. so if you really are serious and have an extra ticket or two id like to meet another poster here. but first guys, just chill

If Gamer is really that credible, should I also believe what he says, when he highly doubts we have a top 5 class. We could lose Benn to USC, We definately wont get Joe B, and our D will be nothing special, and basically neither will our O. I know the guy is from Florida, and credible in Florida, but to me, he seems to be a little quick to down everything ND is doing, but quick to praise what Florida and Urban Meyer is doing with Recruiting. JMHO!!

If Gamer is really that credible, should I also believe what he says, when he highly doubts we have a top 5 class. We could lose Benn to USC, We definately wont get Joe B, and our D will be nothing special, and basically neither will our O. I know the guy is from Florida, and credible in Florida, but to me, he seems to be a little quick to down everything ND is doing, but quick to praise what Florida and Urban Meyer is doing with Recruiting. JMHO!!

AWESOME POINT!!!!

If I can recall Gamer would only give a % on which way the recruit would lean.Someone brought up samYoung and gamer had his % going to UF.Well I have more trust in Broke and TD when they say when,or if a recruit willbe committing to ND>Gamer is good in following recruiting but,IMO I believe he is going on his gut feelings.Maybe he does have some contacts but I think most of them are at UM.

Guest TDJesus3

oh paisan i appreciate it buddy

i know one thing he is wrong on AA

im not saying he couldnt end up a gator but i know he didnt commit as of yet

i also am sure hes wrong on Benn

and i would say hes likely going to be wrong on Barksdale and Tez

Guest shark83

Speaking of Benn TD, I remember him saying he wanted to visit FSU and UMD and then announce. Is that correct? If so, when is he visiting them?

Guest TDJesus3

remember this we are all going to be wrong sometimes

we are only as good as the info we get and the things we hear

sometimes you have to look at a situation before you jump of the handlebars

i think umgamer jumped the gun here based on the miami rivals board post

just like i jumped the gun on Wilson, i had good info that he was all locked up, but i should of waited to hear about the USC trip because that flipped him, and guess what i ended up being wrong

it happens to all its not a knock, all you can do is post what you hear and try to draw logical conclusions

it seems illogical that a kid who wont even return the calls of the florida rivals guys would have committed, especially after being so high on ND and by all accounts have such a great trip

but sometimes you post what you hear and you go with your info, just turns out his info was probably wrong here, no knock on umgamer

Are you feeling pretty darn confident on this TD.?I for one would love to have all these recruits.They all seem to be ND type.All I know TD you keep alot of people smileing. :lol:

Guest TDJesus3

im good on telling you Benn

i feel good about barksdale and tez, i think 99% of this tez stuff is started by crazy illini people, he plays in the public league, and i know for a fact the hire ups and teh coaches in the public league in chicago are nudging there kids toward ND

tez always has liked ND and i think in the end he ends up here

barksdale, we lead now, we have to get past OSU, but i like our chances