Armando Allen

Guest ctsubalum

Guest TDJesus3

a the post on the miami rivals board isnt credible this kid has stated things before including that king had committed to uga

two i dont know where your email is coming from, but my guess is that its coming from these rumors started from the miami rivals board which has spread through out the day

again im not buying this allen has committed thing, but we will see

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

over on II message board there is a thread that says armando allen will choose Florida. the poster who posted this goes by "UMGamer" a miami fan who stops by to tell ND fans what he's hearing down south (mainly florida prospects). when it comes to inside info on florida prospects UMGamer is normally about 97% dead on, make of it what you will but if UMGamer is saying this i'd be a little worried. just thought i'd pass it on.

http://notredame.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=335&tid=80833247&mid=80833247&sid=961&style=2

Guest JerseyDomer

Thats sucks. UMGamer does seem to know his stuff bout the FL guys, but in his own post he said he doesn't anything about the Miaimi board post. I find that hard to believe. One would think the UMGamer would know what's on the Miami board.

Guest JerseyDomer

on the Miami rivals board a rumor started yesterday that Armando is a Gator.

For UMGamer to not know what's on the Miami board just strikes me as odd.

Guest JerseyDomer
Listen to UMGamer. What he says is absolutely true. AA is a Gator.

So UMGamer is absolutely true, but what TD and Broker state isn't?

makes sense to me

Guest TDJesus3

ha ha exactly

however, on AA i dont have any info, ill try to find some more, but i will say UMGamer has been right before

however, that guy on the miami board has been wrong everytime i have seen his stuff

so ill have to say if UMGamer says it then for now i would say lean to buying it but, if he is basing it off the miami board i wouldnt buy it

Guest JerseyDomer

Yeah, before I found the best ND site, I noticed UMGamer knowing what he talks about. He never seened to be the type to post without feeling good.

So we didn't land AA, not the end of the world

Guest TDJesus3

on another note i will say that vagas should go back to II message board ive never read more idiots in my life, seriously those guys are so down, think we are going to have a class of only this 9 and think or stuff has no idea what they are doing

for those that read II board, my best guess is Gillig = Vagas

both have no idea what they are talking about and just continue to try to bring the board down, if there not the same person then they both should meet because they are freaking twins seperated at birth

i will never post on that board

Guest VagasFerguson44

Keeping talking little man, TD. I have a nice, hearty response in the works. It may take a few months to reveal because I want to be sure that I expose EACH and EVERY bit of crap you spew on this board. I can't wait to display my documented list of incorrect statements and predictions from you.

If I were you buddy, I'd start deleting some of your old threads/messages.

Keep spewing my friend. You play right into my hand each time you puke up your BS on this board.

By the way, TD, I have a few extra tickets to the Navy game this year. I'd like to offer one to you so you and I can meet face to face. I'd LOVE to see how you'd choose to address me if we met face to face. My guess is that that geeked out head of yours would be stuck between your legs right next to your tail!

I'm serious about the offer. Problem is that we'd have to meet before the game so I could get you the ticket, and unfortunately you'd likely not make it to the game! How big are your cajones? That is if you have any at all!

Listen to UMGamer. What he says is absolutely true. AA is a Gator.

Ha ha, just like Little to UNC? Benn to TE? You're a feeble, little man Vagas. If UMGamer is right, so be it...our class isn't centered around one player. IMO we move on w/ King and Hughes and try to figure out what's up w/ Tate.

Guest kramer116

Vagas, you are the biggest loser for trying to talk shit on a message board. I mean honestly, who does that. As if we were in high school. Get a life and let the rest of us enjoy ND football and the insights of those who are fans and not assholes.