Armando Allen

Guest ctsubalum

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JerseyDomer
sounds like it could be donald as well

Yeah, but Broker and TD both have confirmed he is a silent and since Donald said he won't announce til the AA game, would he really make it public now?

Guest bleedB&G

The shocker could be martin..... he had nothing but very good things to say .... like he could see himself enjoying notre dame if he went there but i think its either donald griffen or allen

Guest JerseyDomer
JD, you're right. It just didn't seem like EG was having that great of a time at the game, if he was who i thought he was.

Hey Frosh, I read on another board they were chantin Armando's name and chantin Armando we want you. That True? Or was that at the pep rally?

Guest bleedB&G

so guys whos the next commit other than g.little...... who and when? it would make sense that charlie would tell a silent to maybe verbal this weekend to keep irish fans hyped...even though we still will be

Out of the names, Griffen would be the real "shocker". Most of us believe that Allen and Smith are closer to being Irish then Griffen.

I too feel that the 'Real Shocker' would be Griffen? Harrison and Allen seem close to being Irish, Donald and Little appear to be closer than them in their choice of ND? Martin to me seems like he will be methodical in his selection...taking his time? Could it be Griffen? Or some previously commit who has changed his mind...Tyler???

I'm with Broke for collecting the best possible talent regardless of talent. However, if K Neal and J Trattou are as good as advertised we don't need both E Griffen and B Marten at DE too. Five star talent is always wanted for injuries and the pro draft but we don't need four DE's in this class, right?

Guest The Army Awakens

On the Armando thing, No way not this early after his visit...

On the shocker commit... I think EG is a possibility, he seems like already a typical laid back Arizona guy so his comments could be genuine. That being said I don't think he would commit unless Victor told him that he would start on the line and let him know what was going on recruiting wise along with Weis. That is the only scenario on him giving a silent...

Guest AtlantaIrish

I just got an email from a Florida grad who said that Allen has committed to the Gators after once favoring ND.

I hope this isn't true, but I started searching the web and saw that they are reporting it on the Miami rivals board.

Have you guys heard anything?