Zibby- "Yeah Mother F**ker"!

The Gold Helmets

I was rewatching the game last night and when Nadu strips the ball from Stanton near the end of the game and then recovers it, as soon as the ref signals irish ball Zibby shouts that phrase!!!

I found it humourous because I was saying practically the same thing when that happened...... When Lambert scored the go ahead TD I was running around the house yelling and screaming like a mad man, while my wife was yelling at me not to wake up the baby!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was rewatching the game last night and when Nadu strips the ball from Stanton near the end of the game and then recovers it, as soon as the ref signals irish ball Zibby shouts that phrase!!!

I found it humourous because I was saying practically the same thing when that happened...... When Lambert scored the go ahead TD I was running around the house yelling and screaming like a mad man, while my wife was yelling at me not to wake up the baby!!

Thats priceless Chainsaw. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Murph421

Hey if those classless Spartans stick a flag in our field after beating us, saying "Yeah Mother F****" is fine by me. You could see that there was no respect at all towards one another in this game.

well i guess thats some phrase to some, to others its disgusting :cry:

:lol: Now that is not a phrase that I often use in public, but i don't think its disgusting. I have never understood how people get so upset over words, but to each his own... (I didn't mean to upset or disgust anyone)

As far as #9 goes it was just pure emotion thats why I liked it. Football is an emotional sport and I would rather have players with that attitude than a mr nice guy attitude.

I know Charlie has been known to throw that word around a bit... :wink:

As far as #9 goes it was just pure emotion thats why I liked it. Football is an emotional sport and I would rather have players with that attitude than a mr nice guy attitude.

yeah, if i was in zibby's shoes i probbly would have said the same thing. i agree it's part of the emotion that these players play with, i doubt very much you'll hear zibby walking around campus yelling those same phrases.

over on II a poster said that after lambert returned the int. for a TD that samardjiza was running on the field for the PAT and he said to QB drew stanton "nice pass b@$%h".

Yeah I saw that on the replay also. I'm not sure what he said, but what ever it was it was not nice!

Again, I don't think Samardjiza is a jerk but in that ultra competitve and emotional environment things like that happen. Stanton's pregame comments about winning 7 of the last 9 times probably got a lot of the Irish players fired up.

Just good old fashion trash talking boys. I'm sure the Spartan players weren't whispering sweet nothings in the ears of our players. Especially when it looked like they were going to rout us...I can only imagine the things those arrogant MSU players were saying.

Just good old fashion trash talking boys. I'm sure the Spartan players weren't whispering sweet nothings in the ears of our players. Especially when it looked like they were going to rout us...I can only imagine the things those arrogant MSU players were saying.

People like to point out the ND coach in that fight, but they don't mention Trannon talking sh@t to Duke, facemask to facemask, right before it all started.

Guest bfabes05

Samardzija saying that to Stanton is fine by me, its more than fine, I had a few friends that were at the game last year and that little cocky b**** ran through the band after the game, all players were off the field and the band was playing and he ran through with his helmet up in the air, So kudos to Samardzija and kudos for our defense putting him on the ground a lot too

had to check the tivo and, oh yeah he said it loud and clear!! NICE!! i think i was yelling it with him :twisted:

Yeah i the reason I didn't hear it the first time was becasue I was yelling something equally obscene at the television... when your listening for it though it is very easy to hear!

Too bad you couldn't hear what the shark said to Stanton!

Unfortunately, it comes out of my mouth more than EL Senor cares to remember. I have started to fine myself for unnecessary language. Already made my first car payment! Terrible that a lot of us lack the self discipline to regulate our language. It's really the epitome of laziness. How many words are in the English dictionary? We choose to use somehere around 100-200 words. I think the thing that is worse is that so few people utilize the dictionary to it's full potential. So the people who choose to increase their vocabulary are actually hindered because the general population is unable to understand. Then again, I'm just an old farmboy.

Haha I just went and watched the Zibby drop the F bomb part, and when Jeff S. was talking smack. I could not get what Jeff said, but you could see the attitude during slow motion. Funny. We need both of these parts as video on youtube