Marcus Spann, RB

chirodomer

5'11" 190 pound running back from Hamilton Southeastern in Fishers, Indiana. 806 yds on 83 carries and 9 TD's. Has another 100+ yds receiving and 2 receiving TD's. That is all against 5 A teams that were ranked. Quite a few games left this year. This kid is FAST. EL and I sat in the stands last week and watched him destroy the #5 team in 5 A ball. Which is the big school class in Indiana.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Darren Evans is a better back than James Aldridge was last year. Of course, he plays for the 4th ranked team in the country and Aldridge played for a guy who improperly placed a lot of talent. Which hindered Aldridge. I've seen the 3 play and I think Spann is the fastest of the three backs. This kid is extremely elusive and just developed later than the other two guys. Now before you guys start bashing me. Remember that Spann ran for 105 yards as a Junior against Warren Central in state championship. Spann's team beat Aldridge's in semi state. His grades are fine. HSE is in the top 5 academic schools in the state and those kids have to have decent grades to stay eligible here.

It goes back to a post I had quiet a few months ago about IN. football.The shark came from IN.Maybe CW should really look at the guys in IN. and give some Love.I know that IN. football isn't like alor of other states programs but, sometimes you have to go out and give a Shark a TRY.

It's not like CW is not recruiting Indiana when he sees something he likes. He went after Aldridge, Burkhart and Brown this past year. This is just not a year he feels that anybody from Indy is going to help him.

Guest TDJesus3

both

no potential to be an impact or even find playing time at ND

evans runs slower than most of our lineman and this kid does not have the game

end of story, please guys wake up these kids are not elite, no one in IN this year is on the level of the kids we are recruiting, sorry to break all of your hearts but its just reality

Guest gallup21

TD, dont worry, i wont be broken hearted, i just took one look at his stats...but if hes not that great, then so be it. Plus, ive never seen him play and you know recruiting better than i do :)