Mr Miller down to 2

Guest IntoTheRain

Guest IntoTheRain

things seem to be going really well, a tough loss made easier! Ryan Miller trimmed his list down to what most of us already assumed, ND and Colorado. It's looking good, watch and see we'll be back big time

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SunshineState

Rain, I think the last paragraph is really telling and I would be surprised if he doesn't end up at Colorado. He said the most important thing is going to a place where he feels comfortable and that place for him is clearly Colorado.

Could this be Sam Young part II? Hopefully we land him in the end, but wow imagine what the battle for PT will look like, Miller, Young, Little, Romine, and the guys from last year! Although it will be ashame to see some of these kids ride the bench, it will be a VERY good position for the team to be in.

The more the better. For every 5-star that turns into a stud there is one that is a complete dud and never gets it. Stock up on them and lets see what sticks over time.

Guest TDJesus3

we have to blow him away on the visit, end of story, he loved it after the BG game, he needs to love it as much or more this time and he needs to see he will have playing time

we have to overcome CU being close to home, he needs to feel comfotable

right now i would say 70/30 CU

Guest TDJesus3

i still think ogelsby is better

but yea, Hawk has sold him that he can be the foundation of the CU program

i think we got a shot but like i said its CU's lead

The Buffs almost pulled off a shocker down in Athens. UGA pulled it out with less than a minute to go, edging out Colorado 14-13.

Lose to 1-AA Montana St and then 2 weeks later almost upset the number 9 team in the nation on the road? That's why you gotta love college football.

The Buffs almost pulled off a shocker down in Athens. UGA pulled it out with less than a minute to go, edging out Colorado 14-13.

Lose to 1-AA Montana St and then 2 weeks later almost upset the number 9 team in the nation on the road? That's why you gotta love college football.

Ill second that Shark. :lol:

They’re looking to the state of Colorado for another piece, a very large piece. Ryan Miller, OL, 6-7, 280, Columbine High School, Columbine CO has the prototypical size of a big-time college tackle. And while Miller has a Rocky Mountain size pile of offers, he’s narrowed his choices to just two.

“It’s just ND and CU right now,” Miller explained. “I’m about sixty percent Colorado and forty percent ND. I have an official visit scheduled to CU when they play Baylor on October 6. I have an official scheduled to Notre Dame for the UCLA game, and we’re bringing the whole gang to that game.”

Miller didn’t see Notre Dame’s loss to Michigan but indicated that the setback didn’t really matter to him.

“Every team has one of those games except the ’72 Dolphins,” responded Miller. “Not many teams go undefeated. It’s disappointing for the team that loses, but that just means that you’re not perfect and you can work harder at practice to excel.”

Miller is keeping in contact with coaches Weis and Oliver. He obviously sees the importance of developing a good rapport with whichever staff for whom he plans to play.

“I’ve talked with coach Oliver and coach Weis a little bit,” said Miller. “I haven’t talked to them this week yet. I talk to college coaches on average about twenty minutes or even double that. I don’t mind that because it’s nice to have chemistry with coaches like that. It’s a lot better than a ‘dear prospect’ letter.”

Miller won’t make a decision until he’s taken his official visits. Once those are done, he’ll likely decide but until then he’s just concentrating on his own season.

“We’re 2-1,” said Ryan of his high school season thus far. “We lost our first game because we weren’t ready as a team. I’m having a fairly good year, I can’t complain. I’m doing what I can.”

Click Here for article